Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

why does this always happen to me?
so I'm here again, yes Luce will come here and say I'm a prick, George will come here and say "I told you so", Russell will come and say "why do you make minor complaints" and cake will come and say "fuck off"
Nobody can punish the Management here as they, themselves don't know the power of their commands.
The story goes like this: cake changed all the vehicles near my house to PINK, I asked him to change back, kindly. He said "no", I asked JT, he said "bizzy" whatever that is. So, I kill cake, who is randomly camped outside my house, and I get muted, then kicked? Come on guys, you really muted and kicked a player? For killing you? Ok. Super fair. 

Now you guys will say I should leave and stuff and loads of immature replies will be posted here from staff protecting their fellow staff. I don't really give a shit what they say but I just wanted to post this here to see if Joe can do anything, probably not, but atleast I tried 

http://imgur.com/a/poKQB

Let me put it like this: you tickle a man's ass with feathers and you expect him not to move?
Mr.JT made your cars pink. While I agree that you were moaning in-game— you could've opened a "help request" for changing the colours instead, since it carries neither severity nor priority, I therefore consider both the mute and kick to be unjust.

Mr.JT, I asked you in the previous topic to leave Huracan alone with the trolling. Can you please explain why you haven't?
Hi,

I was busy fixing YOUR actors. Instead of listening I get yelled at: I didn't change those car colors.

The cars in front of your house are not yours (yet), they are free to be taken by any one else. I've removed them for now, because you seems inadequate to understand what's yours or not, which results in stuff like this.

Have fun,
cake
hello hura 

for the colors that was not cake it was me 

the colors was only a joke 

its a place for all players not only you hura as it is now its not your place 

so the cars were not yours to start whit 

for the mute and kick it was me how kickt you for flaming to cake telling him to die
wtf no my cars Russell please stop him wtf man this is so unfair  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JT, when I said "DIE" I meant ingame you noob, did you even check the damn KB, I don't understand how someone like you even got Admin :/ always trolling me
"We should ban hura for ship idle"
"t@we should ban him before end of week"
JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
(08-21-2016, 10:34 PM)cake Wrote: Hi,

I was busy fixing YOUR actors. Instead of listening I get yelled at: I didn't change those car colors.

The cars in front of your house are not yours (yet), they are free to be taken by any one else. I've removed them for now, because you seems inadequate to understand what's yours or not, which results in stuff like this.

Have fun,
cake

Did Huracan yell at other people for taking these vehicles? It's important that everybody understands that until the housing system is in place, anyone who can enter a vehicle is entitled to use it.

(08-21-2016, 10:35 PM)jt78 Wrote: hello hura 

for the colors that was not cake it was me 

the colors was only a joke 

its a place for all players not only you hura as it is now its not your place 

so the cars were not yours to start whit 

for the mute and kick it was me how kickt you for flaming to cake telling him to die

Mr.JT, please reply to my previous question. I am definitely still erring on the side of both the mute and the kick being unjust because I explicitly asked you not to do any of this to Huracan.

(08-21-2016, 10:35 PM)Huracan Wrote: wtf no my cars Russell please stop him wtf man this is so unfair  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JT, when I said "DIE" I meant ingame you noob, did you even check the damn KB, I don't understand how someone like you even got Admin :/ always trolling me
"We should ban hura for ship idle"
"t@we should ban him before end of week"
JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

Huracan, please do not insult our crew. I understand that you're, once again, upset, but making accusations is not going to make anybody happier.

I cannot find the ban him before end of the week quote in our logs. When was this said?
It's been happening throughout my latest sessions, since i play over 12 hours a day recently, I can't remember exactly but JT has done plenty of 't@hura something something' messages since you haven't been around, if possible, check all JT's messages through logs and CTRL+F and search "ban" he has been trolling me for ages and I'm just so sick of this now.

Also Russell, I didn't shout at anyone for taking the vehicles, I was mad because they made them all permanently pink which looks horrible, I just asked for them to be original colours since pink looks silly for all the cars :/
Having read a few of the logs, I agree that Mr.JT's actions were inappropriate.

Mr.JT, you are to leave Huracan alone for the next two weeks (until September 5th). Do not message him, do not use commands on him— other than the otherwise neutral /fix requests. Following the administrator guidelines, these actions were clearly reducing Huracan's enjoyment on the server.

Huracan, you are to leave Mr.JT alone in a similar fashion. Do not provoke him either. Stop nagging crew members about minor things like this immediately, they make people perceive you as a nuisance. Use the Help Request forums instead, or complain when someone clearly is bullying you. The kick entry in your player log will be revoked.

cake, I recommend reconsidering placement of these vehicles in front of Huracan's house. Your decision.
Thank you, thank you Russell, the voice of moral high ground here, the only guy who doesn't give a shit for friends/clan mates, I really appreciate your input and quick resolution here, I will not talk to him ever.
Also cake please give my cars back, ty
so JT hasn't stopped bullying me, he came online today, he bought his own prop, 10 minutes later, I bought it, he suddenly changed the location to the middle of the ship (probably to piss me off) and reduced the earning to $0. I asked him why and he replied "my prop". Obviously he is trying very hard to piss me off without making it obvious. I asked him for a refund of $25m that I invested and he just ignored my messages, please, someone do something about this guy and his childishness.
And now he just gave me a Jetpack whilst I was driving, another "mistake" to probably piss me off
Property problem: http://imgur.com/a/DHIsU
Jetpack trolling: http://imgur.com/a/YZ92T

And now he sent me the cash back with only what I can assume as a threat: is he saying that I shouldn't buy his property if I don't want to lose my cash? c'mon that's so unfair
http://imgur.com/a/XZHsO