Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

hmm
someone nuked me after JT and NightFury said they want to "abuse" me, since nobody owned up about who nuked me and why, I'm opening a complaint and admins can check the logs from 15:40 BST onwards on the 3rd of August, to see who nuked me and then ask them for a reasonable explanation as to why they did it, thank you.
ok huracan i did it 
i did ask you 2 time,s huracan du you whanne die and you did say yes i whanne die 
in the chase we did after you were shooting me wen you did know i had god mode on i was just ramping whit the nrg
we go back a litel longer hura and i was thinking we can have a litel fun togeter it was a harmles nuke under friends 
hope this ansers what you whant to know
nuking me isn't funny, i tried killing you with my DB and you retaliate with a nuke, simply not fair, you think we're friends, fair enough, but I wouldn't say we're friends, as real friends own up to each other, you simply use the friend excuse to have fun with your powers. let's wait for big Joe
Please wait while I have logs pulled on our end and examine them. I apologize for the delay, I've been busy with work and conferences. You'll get an update within 48 hours.
[03/08/16][10:41:57] <%Nuweni> [34] Mr.JT: huracan you whanne die ??
[03/08/16][10:42:10] <%Nuwoni> [16] Huracan: yes oc
[03/08/16][10:42:10] <%Nuwuni> [34] Mr.JT: fury whant to kill you
[03/08/16][10:42:11] <%Nowani> [16] Huracan: ofc
[03/08/16][10:42:13] <%Nuwuni> [16] Huracan: no fury
[03/08/16][10:42:13] <%Nowani> [16] Huracan: plz
[03/08/16][10:42:19] <%Nowini> [27] [BB]NightFury: yez plz
[03/08/16][10:42:31] *%Nuweni:%#lvp.echo* *** Mr.JT (Id:34) has nuked Huracan (Id:16).
[03/08/16][10:42:43] *%Nuwuni:%#lvp.echo* *** Admin Huracan (Id:16): admins nuking me for abuse
[03/08/16][10:42:46] *%Nawani:%#lvp.echo* *** Admin Huracan (Id:16): do something
[03/08/16][10:43:16] *%Nuwuni:%#lvp.echo* *** Admin Huracan (Id:16): which fucker nuked me
[03/08/16][10:43:25] *%Nawoni:%#lvp.echo* *** Admin Huracan (Id:16): own up or i'm opening up a complaint
[03/08/16][10:43:44] <%Nowini> [16] Huracan: complaint then
03/08/16][10:46:06] <%Nuwani> [16] Huracan: ok complaint opened
[03/08/16][10:46:10] <%Nowoni> [16] Huracan: it was simple, you just own up
[03/08/16][10:46:12] <%Nawoni> [16] Huracan: but no
[03/08/16][10:46:16] <%Nawani> [34] Mr.JT: lol
[03/08/16][10:46:17] <%Nowoni> [16] Huracan: no i will go after your ass
[03/08/16][10:46:41] <%Nawoni> [16] Huracan: when I want to be a dick, I can be a dick
[03/08/16][10:46:45] <%Nuwoni> [16] Huracan: I got 3 admins demoted on xSF
[03/08/16][10:46:48] <%Nuwini> [16] Huracan: in 2 weeks
[03/08/16][10:47:00] <%Nawoni> [34] Mr.JT: and you think you can du that here to ?
[03/08/16][10:47:19] <%Nowani> [16] Huracan: just watch me.

So here's where we're at: JT asked if you wanted to die, and you replied "yes oc" then continued to correct the typo to say "ofc" to imply of course. Then I suppose you changed your mind right after, but either way, JT ended up nuking you. Within 45 seconds you begin flaming admins with profanity, then 9 seconds later threaten with a complaint.

*JT did own up in the complaint, but we'll continue on with what happened in-game.

You then proudly boasted that you went on a complaint spree on XSF to get people demoted as though it was another threat.

I will not allow you to threaten administrators, nor will I give any merit to a complaint involved with threatening crew with any action(other than ingame combat of course, this is a DM server after all). JT already gave the explanation that he thought you were ok with it and playing around, and with the logs and JT's English skills, I truly believe this. I will ask that the crew not nuke without reason or a direct request moving forward, but no punishment will be given to JT as a result of this.
In addition to this, I would like to reiterate an argument I made a while ago.

Consider this image. If we substitute "friends" and "best friends" with respectively "players" and "frequent players", then I hope it creates an analogy you can relate to.

When you become acquainted with somebody, regardless of whether it's in real life or in an online game, you instinctively either start avoiding each other, or start to feel comfortable around each other. When you feel comfortable around each other, you take more liberties. You both say and listen more, you grant each other more space and act more freely around each other.

Dropping the sentimental meta-conversation, what this means for Las Venturas Playground is that all frequent players by definition are known as regulars by the administrators, especially when they are as outspoken as you are. In effect, they consider you as somebody that's just around, holding few reservations, and considering you in their own interests of having a good time as well.

I think this is completely acceptable. It certainly is not a form of abuse. (Read our administrator guidelines.)

So you die a few times. Big deal. If you're concerned about this, I'd be most happy to change your stats to fix your ratio. So you lose some money every now and then. Any administrator will be happy to give you more. So you may have to teleport back to where you were. I'm sure any administrator would be most happy to fetch you if you'd ask.

In return, this familiarity gives you advantages too. Our crew listens to your suggestions and has made a number of them happen already. Your prospective house has a de facto location that nobody dares to challenge, and not rarely you're able to use commands other players aren't.

Why can't we all just try to get along?

Huracan, please loosen up. You're a regular, we appreciate you being here and want to accommodate that by being good hosts. However, keep in mind that administrators play the game for exactly the same reason you are: having fun. Join them in having that fun. Become part of the group.

MrJT, Administrators, if Huracan really doesn't like being played with, respect that and don't.

Thanks,
Russell