Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Muted and kicked .
Hi guys i am Captain , a player from LW. I started playing on LVP recently and today i  got Muted then i got kicked. i just wanna know the reason for these mute and kick. This is a old server admin abuse shouldn't happen somewhere like here. So i guess i will get the answer and you will prove that i really deserved that mute and kick. Screen shoots and chat log . 
I asked a online admin [CP]Mr.JT why i was muted , He said "i muted you because you flaming with Unix" i wasn't flaming Unix was the one who cursing Mother and Flaming with bad words. I just wanna know which comment of mine cause me the Mute. Chat Log and Screen shoot below. 

Also i got kicked saying my ping went to 500. My ping always around 200 - 300 there are many players with that ping he didn't kick them. i am playing sa-mp for very long time than he think. Normally when players fight their ping goes higher than their ping level, its normal. is it a reason for a kick ? 6 years of playing samp this is the first time i experience getting muted for nothing and getting kicked cause normal ping jump. 

[21:51:49] {FCF545}PM to [23] [CP]Mr.JT: {FFFFFF}hey man why i was muted ?

[21:52:29] {FFDC18}PM from [23] [CP]Mr.JT: {FFFFFF}you did not get a mute i did kick you and the why i kickt you was your ping jumpt to over 500 

[21:52:42] {FFDC18}PM from [23] [CP]Mr.JT: {FFFFFF}wen your in a fight

[21:52:52] {FCF545}PM to [23] [CP]Mr.JT: {FFFFFF}i was muted, i can show you screen shoots

[21:52:54] {FFDC18}PM from [23] [CP]Mr.JT: {FFFFFF}its 180 wen your not 

[21:53:35] {FFDC18}PM from [23] [CP]Mr.JT: {FFFFFF}and the mute was early wen you and unix were flaming 

Can you please bring Unix and my chatlog ? and please show me which part of my chat was flaming, i dare you man cause i didn't flame

[Image: 30js6dt.jpg]

Edit - Unix is LikeG6 a player who banned for Flaming here and Permanent ban on LW server, I don't have any kick or ban record for flaming here and on LW, why mute me man ?
hello captain
I have given you and G6 a mute for the following reason 
G6 was flamin and you were challenging him 
given the history of G6 we all know that there's not a lot you need to du or say to make him rage  
there fore a mute for  3 min 

[18:08] *%Nuwoni:%#lvp.echo* 7PM from5 [VIP]TalhaKhan7 (Id:14) to5 [CP]Mr.JT7 (Id:23): tell him not to flame
[18:08] <%Nuwuni> 02[13]07 Unix: u are useless
[18:08] <%Nawani> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=: rage ?
[18:08] <%Nawoni> 02[13]07 Unix: get pc
[18:08] <%Nawani> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=:  /cry will work for u
[18:08] <%Nowoni> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=: then cry for real :D
[18:08] <%Nowani> 02[13]07 Unix: make me
[18:08] <%Nawani> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=: sure

cos i did mute G6 for all what he did say to you i had to give you a mute to 

for the kick i gave you 

I got a few times a report about that you were hard to hit cos you had a lot of lag 

so i had to watch the times you were fighting 

wen i did i did see wen you were fighting your ping went up a lot 500/600

and wen you were not fighting but only driving or walkig your ping was lower 180 /200

that is in itself weird therefore the kick with the reason  fix your ping as a warning 
Hi JT.

So chatting like that can get me a Mute hmm what rule i broke ?
I didn't use any Bad words , no Racsist words. just having a normal Chat, and you gave me a mute for just chatting. and you gave the same mute for the person who wished a mother to get diseases #LikeG6
So if you're gonna tell me if i didn't break any rule, Its now my problem if he getting raged from my words since i am not using any bad words or any racist word also i didn't spam.  

#JT -that is in itself weird therefore the kick with the reason  fix your ping as a warning  ? as i know its not weird, it is normal for ping to go high when during a fight. try talking with your other staff members about it.

[18:08] *%Nuwoni:%#lvp.echo* 7PM from5 [VIP]TalhaKhan7 (Id:14) to5 [CP]Mr.JT7 (Id:23): tell him not to flame
[18:08] <%Nuwuni> 02[13]07 Unix: u are useless
[18:08] <%Nawani> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=: rage ?
[18:08] <%Nawoni> 02[13]07 Unix: get pc
[18:08] <%Nawani> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=:  /cry will work for u
[18:08] <%Nowoni> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=: then cry for real [Image: biggrin.gif]
[18:08] <%Nowani> 02[13]07 Unix: make me
[18:08] <%Nawani> 02[16]07 [VIP]=_Captain_=: sure

So you call that as a Flame ^ 
If that is a flame where is the freedom of speech ?  
also its not my problem if someone getting raged by my words since i am not been racist or any insults. 

Edit - your logic is amazing man, if someone getting raged by me and flaming (even i am not breaking any rules) still its my fault also ? so if i kill someone many times and made that person rage and use cheats, i will get banned also ?

EDIT _ [Image: lckjp.png]

These are been said by Unix aka Likeg6 on LVP 5 / 8 / 2016 , That means after he getting unbanned from his last ban. He is not gonna stop wishing cancers ?

Edit - Unix's insults Today (8/8/2016) - 
[21:31:50] {778899}[7] Unix: {FFFFFF}hi captianhomo

[21:32:11] {778899}[7] Unix: {FFFFFF}captian go back to LW u fucking low level for us u lagger shitty homo

[21:32:34] {384BCA}[29] [JOKER]Zaibatsu: {FFFFFF}dont flame

[21:32:48] {778899}[7] Unix: {FFFFFF}why :YT

[21:32:51] {384BCA}[29] [JOKER]Zaibatsu: {FFFFFF}rules

[21:32:55] {DC143C}[2] [VIP]=_Captain_=: {FFFFFF}i get muted while this nub flame

[21:32:55] {778899}[7] Unix: {FFFFFF}since

[21:33:00] {778899}[7] Unix: {FFFFFF}cuz u retard

[21:33:37] {DC143C}[2] [VIP]=_Captain_=: {FFFFFF}why flame Unix ?

[21:33:42] {778899}[7] Unix: {FFFFFF}cuz u gay

It's Amazing JT punish me because of this guy. saying i flamed him.
Captain,

I apologize for the delay in response, I've been out of town. To respond to your first incident with JT, JT attempted to be as fair as possible in muting both of you. While what you said was much less severe than what Unix had said, he still attempted to give equal punishments. This could be seen as unfair, but it is ultimately up to the discretion of the administrator online at the time.

Kicking users with pings too high to play should typically be avoided, it is normal for there to be small fluctuations in ping while playing, but spikes doubling and tripling your normal are not. Instead you should have been spoken to via PM to find a solution, whether that be avoiding DM while your ping fluctuated, or making sure that people were aware so that they can choose whether or not to fight you.

Regarding the incident today, I spoke to the online crew members, and was told that they unfortunately did not see the flaming. I did check the logs from the day, and did not notice a /report from you regarding his speech. In the future, please use /report to alert ingame and crew on IRC of such issues. This is not a surprise regarding Unix's behavior, and this will be taken into consideration with future punishments given to Unix.
Hi joe, 
About the kick , recently i was fighting with Nightfury and another BB clan admin, two days before this, just fighting in the street but they didn't kick me, but JT kicked me without even fighting with me. For everything to be fair why don't you guys make a auto kick for some ping limit. so it will be very fair for everyone.
Anyway thanks for the reply Joe 
Peace out ! :)
I will post a topic regarding ping limits in the crew forums to discuss. Thank you. :)