Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New, more detailed statistics
Wow. Impressive, nice job.

This will make some guys look 100% suspicious with 100% hits. Will they be auto flagged to admins?

Really cool feature.
(08-04-2016, 05:46 AM)Diablo. Wrote:
  • When it comes to gangs:
  • the gang with most kills/deaths
  • Member in a gang who got most kills/deaths.
  • Most used weapons by the gang,headshots, just like the ones I suggested above except it shows statistics of a gang rather than individual.
These ideas are awesome! It will be -really- cool if gang members were able to compare their performance against the others and see who is the best within their group!

---

I had a few ideas of my own, building on what other have said before me:

Achievements to show on player's profiles, and linked to medals handed out each week or so. A player can achieve a certain number of x, like 100k walked around and get the achievement. Every week the person that has walked the most gets a medal for it. Some scalars to begin with:
  • Distance traveled
    • Driving distance (which vehicle)
    • Walking distance
  • Taxi’s used
  • Most talkative (while not moving, laming)
  • Time spend in ‘danger zone’ where fighting occurs
  • % of world explored
Some fun insights into their behaviour
  • Most favorite vehicle(s)
  • Most favorite victims(s)
  • Most favorite location(s)
It would also be cool to show on player profile how they rank against others in ratio, accuracy, skill.
  • “You belong to the best 10% sawn-off shooters”
  • Show where they rank like Linkedin does with profile views
Since gaming is for a large part about growing your skills, what about showing a trendline of 'skill' over time (accuracy, compare to top% fighters?) on their profile

It would also be awesome if the statistics could be accessed by the gamemode, this could  be used for some cool integrations like:
  • Base property pricing/earning on player heatmap -> more danger/traffic, higher return?
  • Increase taxi costs to players within danger area’s
  • Make exporting vehicles in (known?) danger zones more rewarding then others
Lets keep the momentum going, what would you add to these ideas? :)
Add this: No. Of Money Bags collected... No. Of times Merchant Vehicle Delivered.