Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] ChocoGirl
Nickname: i was playing with a guest account , ''ChocoGirl''
Date of the ban: 30-7-2016
Suspected Reason: No-Reload cheats-aimbot
Your IP address: you have it.
Extra notes: this is a seriuse case , we were killing everyone with our team and 'boom' lash banned me for using aimbot-no reload hacks but that ''isn't true at all ! i already removed all my cheats after i agreed with , if i cheat again , i'll get a permban. and why i will want a permanent ban ! i love this server so much ', acctualy to addicted to it . i have been banned many times for using cheats but only a few times i appealed for my bans , but i got denied for all , but this time i'm really banned unfairly ! i can say that ! we were killing everyone with team 'me''LikeG6''Son1c'' and another player also , not only i was shooting , everyone was shooting and some stupid admin think all my shots hit him/her and he banned me plus i was in-game for more than an half hour and i killed only 2 players ! ''2 players'' LikeG6 was killing them all , I AM UNFAIRLY BANNED FOR AIMBOT.

now about the no-reload cheat.
i haven't even used it , well how the f*** i will be able to use it when i don't have s0beit anymore.
and i know no-reaload hack is bustable ''easy'' i was barely killing people's i was only helping G6 to make it easier for him to kill his opponenents but without hacks ! i did not used any hacks ! i wouldn't also , because i knew i''ll get a permanent ban if i do and i agreed with it. but this is so not done. i hope an admin/manager reads this and understands ! please.

PS. i think lash banned me because he knows i'm not good at DM , well that is true , i'm not so good at it. i justed sniped 2 players , wich weren't even moving i guess they were away from keyboard but forgot to press escape. and then Lash came in-game and he banned me . I don't want to get a permanent Ban or else i could use even terrible hacks/cheats , plus why would i be appealing here ''FOR AN UNFAIR BAN!'' ....Please do something managers/admins . you can also ask sonic or G6 or the other Guy , i was not using aimbot ! either no-reload. ''WHY WOULD I USE NO-RELOAD CHEAT WITH AN M4 WHEN ITS SUCH A FAST SHOOTING WEAPON WHY NOT WITH SAWN-OFF''  and i will be honest , i used cheats like no-reload , aimbot ; but that were in the past , i haven't used ''ANY'' cheats since i heard of the permBan thing , how would i use them tho , when i removed them
G6's shots were hitting the players more than mine shots , i was just shooting like an headless chicken , because i came in game just to enjoy and u can check the stats of my unregistreded nick -''ChocoGirl''- i had only 2 kills ! and alot deaths ! and i wasn't even shooting on someone or fighting with anyone at the moment ''LASH'' banned me . i don't know what's his problem i don't usually appeal bans when i know its my fault , but this time ''i am banned unfairly'' and that is the truth. and i am really pissed of because of that . sorry if i said anything wrong but i know what i said is the truth . forgive me if you couldn't quite understand my english , its not my native langauge . i tried to explain you everything comprehensive . and i would not lie here . nor have i lied. 

-thanks.
Hello Reanna.

I know you have been banned many times and for many different cheats, I am not making it a personal attack becasue of your past cheating.
Back to the ban... I saw you using cheats twice and I didn't ban you at that very moment I waited to see what and when you will do something more , but nothing was happening so I decided to ban you according to what I saw 20-30 minutes before.

I did not ban you permanently, I will stay out of that I just saw you cheat and took care of it the right way. What happens further with that permban I no tie to it. Wish you the best.
Hello Lash , i must say great excuses . let me answer on each of them...~Your Lying Quality Sucks~

Quote:Back to the ban... I saw you using cheats twice and I didn't ban you at that very moment I waited to see what and when you will do something more...

you were not even in-game at the moment i was playing , you were playing world of tanks.

Quote:but nothing was happening so...

nothing would happen to Lash , i think you really need glasses , seriuisly , or more knowledge in these stuff , all my cheats were removed/deleted how could i use them -,- SILLY.

Quote:but nothing was happening so I decided to ban you according to what I saw 20-30 minutes before.

exactly ! i was playing fine , i shot at so many players in those 20-30 minutes , and u did not see me using any aimbot or no-reload cheats , but no ! someone reported me and u had to ban me , even without proof.

of topic : you're always being rude to me , either its in-game or on IRC , don't know what enimity you have with me ''that can also be a reason u banned me , who know's'' 

Last night i was talking to you on IRC , i said if i cheat again i'll get a permanent BAN , ''That can also be something you're taking advantage of , who know's''

I really want to Lash to answer on these replies , can someone else (managers/other admins) also say something.

atm i don't care about the 3 dayz BAN , i am just a little mad because i banned Unfairly...by ''LASH''

I also think , i have been banned many time's using cheats , and today when i killed like 2-3 people's Lash think's i'm using cheats -,- and he banned me. ''maybe, who knows''

-thank's
I will answer one by one as you just did... so lets start.

Number one: I was in-game undercover (logs can prove) and I only said I was playing world of tanks so you get more comfortable with your cheats, I believe thats pretty clever of me because it actually worked.

Number two: I was randomly spectating players untill I got a report on you, I started spectating you, I saw you within the fist few minutes aimboting randoms while your so called team was not around. Maybe I would just ignore the report but based on our disscusion on IRC when gave you alot of advice and asked you why do you still cheat after all thoes bans/kicks/warns. You said you "regret", I have no problem believing. I'll just drop the logs right there.

(00:16:32) (Reanna) i regret.
(00:16:37) (Lash) Dont you enjoy playing the game the same way as everyone else and have just as much fun?
(00:17:35) (Reanna) ...
(00:18:05) (Reanna) how long is my ban list ?
(00:18:10) (Reanna) :)
(00:18:28) (Lash) 32 items only on Reanna
(00:18:35) (Reanna) wut
(00:18:50) (Lash) which contains kicks and bans
(00:19:48) (Reanna) i searched for samp cheats on youtube and i got s0beit ! ===that messed up everything here ! 0,0
(00:20:23) (Reanna) i was clean when i joined the game
(00:20:26) (Reanna) 1st time
(00:20:39) (Lash) what made you search that ?
(00:20:45) (Reanna) i saw
(00:20:52) (Reanna) people's flying etc
(00:21:03) (Reanna) spawning miniguns
(00:21:15) (Reanna) once someone pméd
(00:21:22) (Reanna) me that he can hack money
(00:21:33) (Reanna) and that brought to the wrong path.
(00:21:37) (Reanna) -,-
(00:21:47) (Reanna) i was wondering why people's get kicked/banned
(00:22:29) (Reanna) well
(00:22:50) (Reanna) nice speaking to u. -thanks.
(00:22:58) (Reanna) i regret what i've done , honestly
(00:23:16) (Lash) But yet I still think this wont change anything...
(00:23:44) (Reanna) ikr.
(00:23:58) (Lash) have fun then.
(00:24:09) (Reanna) you 2
Session Close: Sat Jul 30 00:29:24 2016

So I was pretty sure you were not giving up and I was right.

I honestly wish you luck and hope you change in the future.
That is so a lie Lash ! my team was all the time with me ! if u don't trust me , you can ask G6 , plus G6 was killing everyone i just shooting to to help him a bit , but not all of my shots were hitting the player Lash , most shots of G6 were hitting the players , mine was barely getting them , and obviously if you spectate me u'll think that only i am shooting and all my shots are hitting the player/opponenent , Lash you're keep lying about this aimbot- and no reload cheats that you're accusing on me ! stop it ! because of you i will get an UNFAIRLY permanent BAN (forever) well done Lash ! thanks ! thank you o much ok !

and all other admins/managers will be on your side , there was no benefits for me appealing this unfair BAN .
no one lissens to the player , istead of understanding the situation they start taking the admins sides (friend/brother).

i have been seeing this from a very long time on the forums but i did not stay anything , I am sure other players also noticed this but still they did not take any action against it , fix thi plz
There are a handful of issues with this appeal, let's go through them one at a time.

Reanna, you speak without respect and continue to be rude to Lash throughout this appeal, and this is absolutely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. You cannot continue to call an administrator a liar and hold an appeal full of flaming. 

Administrators have the ability to be undercover while in-game, so it cannot be determined by a player if an administrator is logged in.

Reanna, you ask us to consult with other players for proof that you were not running cheats or modifications on your computer; it is obvious that this solution is not acceptable to administrators as anyone can find a false alibi.

Your main argument is that it was G6 and others who were doing the killing, but it is clear that you missed the part where Lash stated that this ban was in regards to an earlier point in the day when these other players were not with you. 

However, it is also unacceptable that Lash waited 30 minutes to ban for the above actions rather than banning you right away.

For this reason I will unban you one last time. We had a good conversation two nights ago in which we discussed the seriousness of your cheating on the server, and that you had requested this be the punishment the next time you cheat. As a result of our discussion and internal management discussions, a permanent ban absolutely will be enforced on your next offense if you do not stop using hacks/cheats/mods on LVP.
i can still say alot of things but i won't , anyways Joe thanks for unbanning me , i agree that this is my llast chance and after that perm.