Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Vehicles needs removal
There been abuse here, I think the vehicles should be removed permly. There is a player that dont know about Vehicle Top Speeds with mph and km/h. (Click Here for the Vehicle Top Speeds) - I was using Saltun
You are talking about removing the means of normal transportation in the server.It will be good if you clarify how you intend you fix that issue first.Because otherwise,this is a suggestion which you opened without thinking clearly at all...
(07-13-2016, 04:47 AM)MRNATEGEEK Wrote: There been abuse here, I think the vehicles should be removed permly. There is a player that dont know about Vehicle Top Speeds with mph and km/h. (Click Here for the Vehicle Top Speeds) - I was using Saltun

LVP Have up to 1459 Vehicle so Don't Worry 

**Note : About Max Speed i think Scripter ( Russel ) Change it 

Thanks,

Yassine ;)
(07-13-2016, 04:47 AM)MRNATEGEEK Wrote: I think the vehicles should be removed permly. There is a player that dont know about Vehicle Top Speeds with mph and km/h

this is pure bullshit. all vehicles should be removed permanently because someone doesn't know their

top speeds and this is an abuse? cut down on this crap, please

Thanks,

Oresti
This will not ever be considered. You should consider playing in single player if you expect vehicles to be changed based on your desires only.
(07-13-2016, 07:57 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 04:47 AM)MRNATEGEEK Wrote: I think the vehicles should be removed permly. There is a player that dont know about Vehicle Top Speeds with mph and km/h

this is pure bullshit. all vehicles should be removed permanently because someone doesn't know their

top speeds and this is an abuse? cut down on this crap, please

Thanks,

Oresti

Oresti, your message is out of line. Please read our Code of Conduct:

https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=32900

Thanks,
Russell