Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

NightFury and Diablo Case
Ok, I have checked the SAMP chatlog on my Portable Game Launcher and what this displays. I was talking to Diablo about my brother and some reason, NightFury sent me a PM at the middle of this and I did not notice it. For now on, I going to program a bot for IRC and if I send PM to anyone, I must tell that bot I program. Talking about personal info sent to a wrong user. But before I told Diablo/NightFury about my brother, I was in a house interior but when I was talking to NightFury, I was in a Ammu-Nation Interior. If I cannot join bots on IRC, I would ask admins for help with this case. But when Humza became online, my client was lag bad and had to change public ip. Why change ip, so the hacker will get a lost connection and I guess that has killed my explorer.exe because when I did "tskill *", the explorer.exe did not appear back and screen went black.
NightFury and Diablo are both allowed to pm you. Your IP has nothing to do with your lag. Explorer.exe is a local program and had nothing to do with our end, and is impossible to manipulate through SA:MP. Bots in the IRC channel are not allowed, as explicitly stated in the irc channel topic. "No bots allowed."

-Closed