Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PC/LAPTOP RESET
so , i need help with reseting my laptop , because it has alot viruses , mallware and addware etc.|
but , the problem is i don't know how to do that...i know some ways how you can reset your pc/laptop , but i don't dare to try them out , because i am not so sure about them , so that's why i need help from someone experienced in this stuff and etc. please reply...any solution is appriciated.

also another thing : i don't know what happened to my laptop , i can't connect to wirreles internet connection's , it doesn't even show me any wireles internet connection's in my region , i can only get internet with LAN (unwireles) (internet-cable) , i cannot use my wifi , please give me any solution's.

thanks.
What Operating System are you running?
It's better if you format it and install Windows 10 + Anti Virus
(07-11-2016, 02:06 PM)George Wrote: What Operating System are you running?

acctually , i'm not so intrested in reseting it ...because i don't dare :P
but the main question is my internet connection. i can't use my wireles intenet connection (wifi) , i don't know what i did , that it's not working , it doesn't even show me available wifi connection's in my region... you must be wondering what internet i'm using now if i can't connect to my wifi , well i'm using LAN connection. without LAN connection , i cannot get access to my internet. it is so annoying for me...i need to sit near my WIFI MODEM and i have to connect the cable to my laptop...i can't even use it in my room. this is so annoying ! so , if you're wise in these stuff , please give me any advises , your help is appriciated. ---thanks--- ----★ANONYMOUS★

I would just refresh the whole hard drive like nuke it. Once nuked, install the operating system that it's on before. Now the operating system, you need the installation disc or a bootable USB drive, I got the ISOs that can be burned on discs or copied to USB drive but I cannot send any stuff that you did not pay for. If you need help activating programs that you need on the laptop, I would ask Google. And you need AntiVirus installed, what this does. It protects your laptop against viruses. And for more protection I would tell, you need AntiMalware installed.

AntiVirus : AVG
AntiMalware : MalwareBytes

And fragmented files make your computer go slow so I would install a defragmenter if you don't like the Windows Defragmenter.

Run these every week. But there is a way to schedule the task which is better so it does it auto so you don't have to worry that much about it. I always have to put mine on a schedule because I always forget to run them.
(07-11-2016, 04:24 PM)★ANONYMOUS★ Wrote:

acctually , i'm not so intrested in reseting it ...because i don't dare :P
but the main question is my internet connection. i can't use my wireles intenet connection (wifi) , i don't know what i did , that it's not working , it doesn't even show me available wifi connection's in my region... you must be wondering what internet i'm using now if i can't connect to my wifi , well i'm using LAN connection. without LAN connection , i cannot get access to my internet. it is so annoying for me...i need to sit near my WIFI MODEM and i have to connect the cable to my laptop...i can't even use it in my room. this is so annoying ! so , if you're wise in these stuff , please give me any advises , your help is appriciated. ---thanks--- ----★ANONYMOUS★

That's fair enough -- I wouldn't recommend continuing to use this PC if you know or suspect that it's infected, especially if you do anything sensitive such as online banking, social networking and so on, but this is your thread and these are your decisions, so...moving on:

Unusable WiFi could be one of several things, such as:

- A bad/corrupted driver (have you updated any recently?)
- A failed WiFi Adapter (hardware)

As a quick test, do you have any other devices (i.e. a phone, tablet, laptop) that you can test with, just to double check there are networks within range?

Have you tried using Windows' network connection troubleshooter? There is a guide on doing this here: http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-troub...k-problems
Have you tried to update your drivers? if not then try this Driver Booster
and about the antivirus I suggest you to use Bitdefender or AVG
(07-12-2016, 11:44 PM)HatZ Wrote: Have you tried to update your drivers? if not then try this Driver Booster

you sure about driver booster ?
(07-12-2016, 11:44 PM)HatZ Wrote: Have you tried to update your drivers? if not then try this Driver Booster

thank's for driver booster bro. 
it's now updating my driver's...
i hope it work's for my wifi connection.

HAVE YOU PRESSED THE FN BUTTON AND LIKE F3 OR F4 ???

probs faulty drivers, or look in your adapter settings if the wifi adapter is even enabled, could be that too.