Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PC/LAPTOP RESET
(07-13-2016, 11:23 AM)Greyfox Wrote: HAVE YOU PRESSED THE FN BUTTON AND LIKE F3 OR F4 ???

probs faulty drivers, or look in your adapter settings if the wifi adapter is even enabled, could be that too.

THEY'RE ENABLED
BUT THRE SHOWS A RED RED MARK UNDER IT , AND SAYS NOT CONNECTED
(07-13-2016, 11:23 AM)Greyfox Wrote: HAVE YOU PRESSED THE FN BUTTON AND LIKE F3 OR F4 ???

probs faulty drivers, or look in your adapter settings if the wifi adapter is even enabled, could be that too.

WOOOWWW @ THANK YOU SO MUCH ! IT WORKED ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
Good job
no problem !
I heard putting it in the microwave helps to reset it a bit. Haven't tried it myself yet but #yolo
(07-14-2016, 03:15 PM)Joeri Wrote: I heard putting it in the microwave helps to reset it a bit. Haven't tried it myself yet but #yolo

_O_
Try deleting system32

Please don't do it or you'll never use your pc again
(07-11-2016, 06:06 PM)George Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 04:24 PM)★ANONYMOUS★ Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 02:06 PM)George Wrote: What Operating System are you running?

acctually , i'm not so intrested in reseting it ...because i don't dare :P
but the main question is my internet connection. i can't use my wireles intenet connection (wifi) , i don't know what i did , that it's not working , it doesn't even show me available wifi connection's in my region... you must be wondering what internet i'm using now if i can't connect to my wifi , well i'm using LAN connection. without LAN connection , i cannot get access to my internet. it is so annoying for me...i need to sit near my WIFI MODEM and i have to connect the cable to my laptop...i can't even use it in my room. this is so annoying ! so , if you're wise in these stuff , please give me any advises , your help is appriciated. ---thanks--- ----★ANONYMOUS★

That's fair enough -- I wouldn't recommend continuing to use this PC if you know or suspect that it's infected, especially if you do anything sensitive such as online banking, social networking and so on, but this is your thread and these are your decisions, so...moving on:

Unusable WiFi could be one of several things, such as:

- A bad/corrupted driver (have you updated any recently?)
- A failed WiFi Adapter (hardware)

As a quick test, do you have any other devices (i.e. a phone, tablet, laptop) that you can test with, just to double check there are networks within range?

Have you tried using Windows' network connection troubleshooter? There is a guide on doing this here: http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-troub...k-problems

I recommend this user to download Team Viewer and I fix it remotely, I have fixed computers in my life and I wish to continue. But the stuff I cannot do remotely, he going to have to do. I would just ask for him to reinstall Windows and download Team Viewer, I know how bad is people accessing your bank info and using your money. That can be spooky and its like someone robbed your account with accessing your computer remotely which I not that type.

(07-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Batata45 Wrote: Try deleting system32

Please don't do it or you'll never use your pc again

Dont try to touch the system files at less you know what you doing and that includes regedit.exe, what I would ask you to do here is ask me before touching these files and I tell you what they do and everything. Just please dont touch the directories below:

C:\Windows
C:\Users / C:\Documents and Settings <- This is where your data is saved.
C:\Program Files <- This is where your program files is at
(07-13-2016, 12:19 AM)★ANONYMOUS★ Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 11:44 PM)HatZ Wrote: Have you tried to update your drivers? if not then try this Driver Booster
and about the antivirus I suggest you to use Bitdefender or AVG

thank's for driver booster bro. 
it's now updating my driver's...
i hope it work's for my wifi connection.

Pleased to hear it :)

I'm closing this thread out to prevent further derailing/unwanted replies.