Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[bug] weird ass vehicle bug
so basically, my personal spawned car keeps repairing after I crashed it, trust me I ain't hacking, but it's weird since I relogged, respawned the car, almost seems like a hack or perhaps an admin trolling, I suggest you guys look into it please, I can't record, but here's a screenshot to back me up
http://imgur.com/a/7sfA0
Cheers!

EDIT: since posting, bug has been fixed randomly, however, still worth checking out :>
lol i cant see anything rlly
Was your Health Bar flashing? Maybe a crew member gave you godmode.
Na, only [CP]Humza was online and I think he was temp'ed anyways. It was weird as hell. Also, I was driving on the Harry Gold Parkway, approaching Humza, and I got the airbreak bug, Russell knows about this sorcery, so I don't have to explain it, but I was threatened to be kicked oO
Where does the blue text detailing the vehicle come from?
(06-19-2016, 03:08 PM)Russell Wrote: Where does the blue text detailing the vehicle come from?

It comes from a samp command, /dl
(06-19-2016, 01:30 PM)Huracan Wrote: Na, only [CP]Humza was online and I think he was temp'ed anyways. It was weird as hell. Also, I was driving on the Harry Gold Parkway, approaching Humza, and I got the airbreak bug, Russell knows about this sorcery, so I don't have to explain it, but I was threatened to be kicked oO
Hello Huracan,
I didn't meant to threaten you , as for that airbreakĀ it wasn't really a bug someone else made you do that.

(06-19-2016, 12:16 AM)Huracan Wrote: so basically, my personal spawned car keeps repairing after I crashed it, trust me I ain't hacking, but it's weird since I relogged, respawned the car, almost seems like a hack or perhaps an admin trolling, I suggest you guys look into it please, I can't record, but here's a screenshot to back me up
You relogged and respawned your car so i think its like auto-repair with every spawn
lets see what others say.