Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BUG] I Hate THAT Bug
Hello Guys !!!

I Noticed some Bug When Have up to 3 Hackers in The Server and Some Players can use Weapons in ship 

I Can't explain That but i have some Evidence and ScreenShot

[Image: rOE7abi.png]

[Image: dX6CF82.png]

[Image: mmGrbRQ.png]

+

MyBB Theme Bug in Website 

[Image: BpuzseA.png]

Thanks,

Yassine
Regarding the MyBB theme screenshot you provided, which web browser are you using?
(06-20-2016, 07:52 AM)George Wrote: Regarding the MyBB theme screenshot you provided, which web browser are you using?

Google Chrome Some Time Mozilla Firefox :)

Thanks,

Yassine
Regarding the screenshots; all can be caused by client/server side issues, which aren't really a big problem. I don't believe hackers are responsible for this.
(06-20-2016, 11:33 AM)[H]Yassine Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 07:52 AM)George Wrote: Regarding the MyBB theme screenshot you provided, which web browser are you using?

Thanks,

Yassine

Thank you for clarifying!

I've tried our website + forum out in Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 51 & Firefox 47 - haven't been able to re-produce this [both logged in + logged out]. 

Do you have any browser extensions/addons that might be interfering? 

If the problem is happening right now, would you mind switching to the MyBB Default theme, here: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/usercp.php?action=options - I'd like to try and rule out if our current theme is causing the issue.
(06-21-2016, 06:33 PM)George Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:33 AM)[H]Yassine Wrote:

Thanks,

Yassine

Thank you for clarifying!

I've tried our website + forum out in Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 51 & Firefox 47 - haven't been able to re-produce this [both logged in + logged out]. 

Do you have any browser extensions/addons that might be interfering? 

If the problem is happening right now, would you mind switching to the MyBB Default theme, here: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/usercp.php?action=options - I'd like to try and rule out if our current theme is causing the issue.

That Problem is Fixed Now After i updating my Internet Browser 

Thanks,

Yassine