Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
Best of luck to everyone taking a part in this championship or whatever, looks cool.
(08-11-2016, 10:19 AM)Diablo. Wrote: We would prefer to fight next week when Quipt arrives if possible since we need him and me/robin may not be available in this saturday/sunday. :\

But on the other hand,rest of the teams can find suitable time for this weekend and fight each.Some BB,probably me will be there to organize it if possible. :)

Also more than 1 match can be held in 1day.If Joker,TR and R2D is available on saturday/sunday,you guys can 3 matches fighting each.(Joker vs R2D,TR vs R2D,Joker vs TR)
Say the date and time when is suitable for u guys
R2D can play in upcoming Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Without having to go through 30 odd pages, what's happened with SWK? Did we have our fight(s) yet? I know it kept being pushed back but never heard anything else in regards of any actual fighting.
No fights yet Fate, waiting on everyone to get back from in-activity..
its been exactly 2 months ago when this was made, happy anniversary!
(08-16-2016, 04:46 PM)TheMightyQ Wrote: its been exactly 2 months ago when this was made, happy anniversary!

so what? its not a weekend competition.. its a regular matches on LVP ;)   :) I want to play it more than years.
and btw i repeat - i know its a free topic..but still.. I wont to see here [V]'s useless comments even you not joined this league.

(08-15-2016, 02:02 AM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: R2D can play in upcoming Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Good news Sleep ;) Ive noticed it. If [TR] will be ready to play against you - its OK.

(08-14-2016, 12:51 PM)[NB]Zaibatsu Wrote: Say the date and time when is suitable for u guys

Hello my friend Zai O+ Nice guys you joined us :)
I think [BB] would play this sunday/saturday against you.. will see.

(08-15-2016, 09:12 PM)[SWK]Currode Wrote: No fights yet Fate, waiting on everyone to get back from in-activity..

Its OK. We can wait for you guys  :)

And btw I hope [H] will back from inactivity soon as possible.

(08-12-2016, 07:19 PM)[187]Runi[SWEG] Wrote: Best of luck to everyone taking a part in this championship or whatever, looks cool.

Bullet? bro?
Thanks a lot O+

Tonight i will update a schedule table and rules (about counts of rounds to win and new points system)
8)
[Image: Untitled.png]

Ok from now who's won 10 rounds = won match.
First page is updated.
Good luck to all guys.
Looks good! Ready to play some of these matches!
Can [TR] play on this Friday in 18:00 (6 AM) by GMT 0?