Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [gF]Haunter
please i beg you 27th june was ban date but i am rlly kinda bored i will promise u not bans will occur in future pls can u reduce my ban to 1 wekk extra instead of 11th july and anyways why did u add 14 extra suposed to be day extra but anyway please can u please please please reduce it to 7 eextra days not 14 please i will never do anything i am really bored i dont really know what to do i really miss all of u please and i know i am kind of begging but u should kinda realise that i did get a bit too much for something little as ramming
The reason for the added days has been stated before: your persistent obnoxious and cocky disrespectful behavior had earned you that - even though we've warned you several times.

I will reduce your ban length by seven days, BUT: repeated offense will earn you a month right off the bat, so mind yourself.

Unban date set to 4th of July.
(06-28-2016, 06:15 AM)Lucy Wrote: The reason for the added days has been stated before: your persistent obnoxious and cocky disrespectful behavior had earned you that - even though we've warned you several times.

I will reduce your ban length by seven days, BUT: repeated offense will earn you a month right off the bat, so mind yourself.

Unban date set to 4th of July.

Thx
cya in game luceĀ¬!
Lucyee i didnt see u in game .??????????
Sorry, I was busy doing things and stuff :v
I'll be ingame again sometime soon.