Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [gF]Haunter
Nickname: forum name
Date of the ban: rn
Suspected Reason: nothing some damn ramming thing
Your IP address: i cant find out
Extra notes: wtf srssly i didnt ram on purpose my sis was interrupting meand anyways i tried my best to keep her out please dont punish me for my dumb sis yes she is NightSparK when she plays and she loves my VIP cmds she was messing about please forgive me i wont let that happen sorry and please dont ban me?!
You were banned by Mr.JT

Please await his response.
hello haunter

What should we start with you
We have warned you more than once
and the worst thing is you know the rules
but by anny chance you get you brake the rules
and now you try to pass the blame to you sister

after thinking about it the ban wil be 7 days

so unban wil be 20-06-2016

dont rejoin the server until the 20 or the ban wil be longer
wow i aint blaming u guys are so stupid DAMN idiots i dont lie and WTF is so bad about my miskakes of damn ramming its not in the rules u damn guy
plus its first time so why 7 think about it JT
That'll be 14 days for misconduct, cockyness and foul mouthed-ness. Seeya' on the 27th! :w
wow see u support admins wow u shouldnt be admins so nasty
I just caught + banned you using the nick NightSparK - I advise against ban evasion as this will not do you any favours.
That's it, lets add another two weeks.

Do NOT attempt to join the server until July 11th, or your ban will get another month added to it.

Reason for this is your persistent attitude and evading/trying to join the server under different nicknames.
You'll be unbanned July 11th, provided you don't try to join the server again.
I'll state it one more time, in bold for you in case you didn't understand since you already tried evading:

Do NOT attempt to join the server until July 11th.

Have a nice day!
idc idc rlly u think i am feelin bad i actually see a lotta good servers thanks for giving me a break :) Have u ever seen TL btw its so better just sayin guys try it out