Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Reanna
Nickname: Reanna
Date of the ban: 11-6-2016
Suspected Reason: illegale teleport
Your IP address: 186.179.225.140
Extra notes:  :?
Reanna,

You've been banned by Robin for, as you have mentioned, using illegal teleport cheats. You should be un-banned in 3 days; However, await Robin's reply. I'd also like to point out that you've been previously banned for using no reload, illegal teleport (again), and also have been kicked once for health hacks. I suppose this is fair enough for you to wipe your confused face found in your extra notes part :)

Please note that you are not allowed to join the server until you've been un-banned. If you do so, it will count as ban evasion and your ban length will be extended.
Hello there, 

You have been caught hacking few times before and now again you have been caught. You will stay banned for 7 days. Do not attempt to join the server untill you get unbanned. 

UNBAN DATE: 17/6/2016
+3 days for evading twice, for a total of 10; unban date now 20/6/2016
are you kidding me !
10 dayz ban!
this is what i get when i apeal for and unban.
tought i would be unbanned , but no
i gotta longer ban!
-sorry-
You were given a longer ban due to your evasion and countless times hacking on our server. The appeal didn't hurt you in any way :)
*** Player log for Reanna (26 items)
[13-06-2016 18:00:33] (ban by LVPJoe): Ban Evasion...again (Duration: 15 days)

You really should stop this evasion... using VPNs to get around your ban isn't that hard to detect.

IP Location: Netherlands Amsterdam Cyberghost Amsterdam
Je mag de server niet in tot je ban afgelopen is.
Doe je dat wel, en blijf je dat doen, dan wordt de ban alleen maar langer :(
Beter maar niet meer doen dus en even rustig wachten..
Lastig!
Reanna/Kaylee, please stop ban evading. I just caught + banned you using the nick nine_elefen

I doubt you want to see your VIP account Reanna with close to 200 hours permanently banned, and that may well happen if you continue. I haven't extended your ban from this, but another crew member may wish to at their discretion.