Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] waters
Nickname: waters
Date of the ban: 23.06.16
Suspected Reason: don't know
Your IP address: 199.115.114.220
Extra note: what I tell, if don't know! Today 's my first day started playing samp, after 2 year. Even not registered player.
Hello there,

I have banned you for using Aimbot. You will be unbanned after 3 days. Please do not use any hacks on the server.

UNBAN DATE:- 26/7/2016
(06-23-2016, 06:14 PM)Robin Wrote: Hello there,

I have banned you for using Aimbot. You will be unbanned after 3 days. Please do not use any hacks on the server.

UNBAN DATE:- 26/7/2016

Dear sir, 
                                   i cant prove, not used it. and here in after you and other admins, have to don't say. that used aimbot. what i do for that.  have any idea?   bandicam and fraps with to play always, for you people verfi ?

Thank you..........
Your aimbot was so obvious that i don't need you to fraps your gameplay.
Dear Sir,

next time if you are banned by same reason! how do i prove, not used aimbot? (answer please).... cause this time i can't prove not a cheater. next time even, i was banned by it. which thing will help me, that i am not a cheater? (answer please)

that's what informing bandicam and fraps will help me at the time where have banned.

how you say no need bandicam?

no one is perfect in the world, so you can do mistake, i can do mistake, even police can do mistake, minister.
so by, if you are banned me wrongly, which thing will help me? (answer please)
Hi, your ban has expired -- feel free to join the server :)