Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
(07-10-2016, 06:20 AM)FateTrip Wrote: EURO 2016 FINAL

PORTUGAL VS FRANCE

KICK-OFF 8PM BST

Yes! I'm hyped!  :Y
(07-09-2016, 03:29 PM)Meltdown Wrote: I swear people have such a short-lived memory. What did Ronaldo do in the early months of 2016? Did you guys forget how many penalties/free kicks he missed this season? Did you guys forget how bad he was in the Champions league final? This player totally disappears in big games. For fuck's sake, he didn't do well this whole euro and all you guys remember is his fantastic header against Wales. He isn't even the best in the Portuguese squad . This year so far, neither Ronaldo nor Messi have played to the best of their abilities. I would totally pick Suarez club-wise and Griezmann on the international side. That being said, both combined, I would have a hard time picking but I would definitely not include Ronaldo in my top 3 this year.

no barcelona fan would do that anyways xD
First match this year (and last, I guess :D) where I'm not supporting one team much more than the other. I like both teams and I hope they both play very beautifully.
You better fucking lose, France. Do something right once for fuck sake.

RIP Ronaldo
Poor Ronaldo. I want Portugal to win so bad now.
First half
0-0

Np DoctorG we can win even without him (hope so) :)
motherfucker payet -_-
goooooooo portugal do it for ronaldo :(
lol I feel bad for Ronaldo as well and I m really surprised by Portugal's midfield. They re playing quality football.
(07-10-2016, 09:00 PM)Meltdown Wrote: lol I feel bad for Ronaldo as well and I m really surprised by Portugal's midfield. They re playing quality football.

What a unfair play from France :(
And that payet noob :<
Hey cameraman theres a moth on your lens m8

GET FUCKING REKT FRANCE

EAT THE FUCKING POST BITCHES

Full time 0 - 0

We're going to have extra time!