Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
Another disappointment by England (on a personal level). For a looong time expected them to show a much better performance. On the other hand, my respect to Iceland. I haven't watched them play (screw my schedule) but I bet they'll be a hard rival for France. Oh and nice vendetta by Italy, out you go Spain.
(06-27-2016, 11:57 PM)Shem Wrote: Between this is Brexit karma!

Why is England losing karma for leaving the EU? What has that got to do with anything inregards to football?
[Image: I140529_142125_390041oTextCS_62955674.jpg]

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED: My theory the whole Brexit thing is a conspiracy!
(06-28-2016, 01:32 AM)FateTrip Wrote:

Why is England losing karma for leaving the EU? What has that got to do with anything inregards to football?

England leaves EU, same week they get knoked out of Euro. ( It's a joke :p )
I'm pretty sure Iceland can beat France.
(06-28-2016, 09:34 AM)Gibbs Wrote: I'm pretty sure Iceland can beat France.

Griezmann won't let that happen :D
(06-28-2016, 05:11 AM)Shem Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 01:32 AM)FateTrip Wrote:

England leaves EU, same week they get knoked out of Euro. ( It's a joke :p )

Pretty sure they didn't.
the most corrupt party in spain is the most voted so far, and next day we are out of the eurocup, hmm yeah, maybe its karma, idk, deserved for spaniards tho
(06-28-2016, 05:07 PM)iLz.12 Wrote: the most corrupt party in spain is the most voted so far, and next day we are out of the eurocup, hmm yeah, maybe its karma, idk, deserved for spaniards tho

or maybe you just play shit football
as you may know i was joking, and i agree with you that spain arent playing their best football (only showed a really good game against turkey), but just look at the match tomorrow: portugal - polonia ... neither portugal nor polonia should be playing that match