Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
(06-15-2016, 10:04 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 09:53 PM)Oresti Wrote: Full time
France 2 - 0 Albania
Well played, France.

First goal scored in the 90th minute, the second one in the 96th.

Romania vs. Albania is going to be madness.

if Albania doesn't win against Romania I'll be very disappointed :/
Ok although I am fucking happy we snatched the win after the huge pressure we put on Albania, I realised there is a big ASS problem in our midfield and I am not sure how we would measure up against teams with strong mids a.k.a Spain or Germany anymore. First of all there is a HUGE problem in the attack-midfield link, we are literally incapable of proper build up, it is like headers and mindless shots outside the box are our only solutions (I am very happy we have Giroud in this case although I do believe he is part of the problem as unlike Benzema this guy waits for the ball to reach his feet or head to do something). Secondly, I feel there is a lack of communication between our players as we are very quick to loose the ball when we are pressured.

Unfortunately and unsurprisingly (TBH), considering the technical aspect of the game in European nations, I feel France is struggling more in the Euro than they did in the world cup. Actually I dare say Germany were very lucky when they faced us during the world cup as our team-play back then was outstanding. Now fortunately enough, I feel all the ''strong'' nations are struggling equally so I really am looking forward to the outcome of this euro.
Don't fucking let me down, England.

------------------

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

------------------

That's more like it!!

Gooooooal by Sturridge!

2 - 1

------------------

Full Time

England win 2 - 1
It was more like Bales vs England tbh :p
back to watching poland - germany :D
0 - 0

Didn't expect that. The first match in Euro 2016 which ended without a goal.
România european champions
I'm a little disappointed in the lack of beautiful gameplay I'm seeing this year. I don't know if it's that the perceived underdogs are very strong in defense or the perceived favorites are getting weaker. Maybe both. I'm gonna be way more picky now about the games I watch anyway.
Gibbs

players getting older, same managers and stale tactics are the reason behind it. we need new national team managers to give them new ideas and change the way they play, otherwise the weaker teams will just keep defending and counter-attacking and successfully draw, because the better teams don't have proper managers who can make them play offensively.

this is why copa america has been way better than euro, games are far more interesting and every team tries to go for the goal, games aren't boring with only one team attacking while the other always defends.

today - italy to win and under 2.5 goals in czech republic - croatia
(06-17-2016, 10:39 AM)Shark Wrote: today - italy to win and under 2.5 goals in czech republic - croatia

The coincidence tho, I made the same bets along with a LA Sparks win.
these fullbacks are killing germany, they are a 0 in atack

btw, spain is doing such a good match, 3 - 0

don andres iniesta!