Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
true fatetrip, i thought english 'hooligans' were also involved in the incidents inside the stadium, but they didnt, so uefa has nothing to do with it

i dont know if its fair to disqualify them, are they responsible for some tards? they cant ask the ultras to stop, they actually dont give a shit if their national team is disqualified, i believe that french police should do more, only few ultras have been arrested, meanwhile, in lille the show goes on

what about playing their following matches behind closed doors?
The team they gonna face will not have supporters too. It's kinda stupid if they the other team looses their supporters beacause Russia's "Supporters" were involved in the incident.
Finally a day without any particularly interesting matches for me, can go to bed at a better time :D.
(06-15-2016, 10:52 AM)Gibbs Wrote: Finally a day without any particularly interesting matches for me, can go to bed at a better time :D.

Romania vs. Switzerland is going to be quite interesting, at least for me.

One of the reasons I love competitions like this one:

Ya I am also interested in finding out who's gonna snatch the 2 nd place in this group.
(06-15-2016, 12:13 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 10:52 AM)Gibbs Wrote: Finally a day without any particularly interesting matches for me, can go to bed at a better time :D.

For me too.We gotta win this one Doc.

I really want to see Romania making a good impression at this championship.
Get rekt Russia, pricks! :)
(06-15-2016, 01:25 PM)DarkFlame Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 12:13 PM)DoctorG Wrote:

For me too.We gotta win this one Doc.

I really want to see Romania making a good impression at this championship.

I think we will!  :)

Russia 1-2 Slovakia

[Image: tHQdquD.jpg]
Full time
France 2 - 0 Albania
Well played, France.
(06-15-2016, 09:53 PM)Oresti Wrote: Full time
France 2 - 0 Albania
Well played, France.

First goal scored in the 90th minute, the second one in the 96th.

Romania vs. Albania is going to be madness.