Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestions
Star 
I hope you like it;

- Add New Bank System and Simple (like New Gang System) 

- Add /Mav to Spawn Maverick (We Need it Some Time :)   )  But but only for the people that have 100 tags  :) 

- Re-Build Las Venturas City With New Objects and New Texture :)

- Add New Stunt Map in Las Venturas Airport (Will be Fun)

- Add Parkour Zones

Thanks,

[H]Yassine
I've split your post from Humza's thread into its own topic for organisational purposes :)

(05-31-2016, 12:14 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: - Add New Bank System and Simple (like New Gang System) 

We're currently re-working our economy to give money more value - some of those changes are already live as of yesterday in LVP 28.3. Would you like to see anything changed in our current bank system? More information can be found here.

(05-31-2016, 12:14 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: - Add /Mav to Spawn Maverick (We Need it Some Time :)   )  But but only for the people that have 100 tags  :) 

As stated by Russell, we're not likely to introduce new commands similar to /ele, /inf, /nrg, etc. We are in-fact considering something much better! A discussion thread concerning vehicle spawning can be found here - feel free to leave feedback :)

(05-31-2016, 12:14 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: - Re-Build Las Venturas City With New Objects and New Texture :)

Do you have any objects or textures in mind? Perhaps screenshots from other servers with a demonstration of what you had in mind? 

(05-31-2016, 12:14 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: - Add New Stunt Map in Las Venturas Airport (Will be Fun)

Such functionality already exists under the /teles commands - we've a series of custom map-zones, stunts, jumps, etc. Have you checked those out? Perhaps we should be adding more! Let me know what you think.

(05-31-2016, 12:14 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: - Add Parkour Zones

I like this - parkour is pretty popular. We don't have any maps designed with this in mind right now, but perhaps we should look at mapping some :)

Again - screenshots and examples of what you'd like are most welcome!
Dear George :)

1- Bank System :

I do not mean that you must change The Commands just Players tired of /withdraw 12356789 or /bank 123456789 (That too Long) 

- I Suggest New Bank System Like That  (I don't have ScreenShot But i have Video) Link of [FS] is Here
    - If you like it change The Bank Directory to Las Venturas :)

2-Maverick Spawn :

I know Now LVP Managers Working on New Command (/car) include all this Six Cars 
     - If You want I just Suggest Add Maverick Helicopter on /car Command :)

3-Re-Build Las Venturas City :

Add New Objects and Realistic Texture because Las Venturas Playground Based in Las Venturas City 

New Las Venturas City = More Players :)

For ScreenShots Visit That Link  and For PasteBin Visit That Link 

*ScreenShots not include all Maps Modification :)

*NLV Tested and Runed in My Server (San Andreas Playground) 

4-Las Venturas Airport Stunt :

I do not mean Stunt Zone like /jump (0-20) not that 
I mean Public Stunt Zone Located in Las Venturas Airport (That Be Fun) Because Jump is too Small ( Max Players : 5 ) in Jump Stunt 

For ScreenShot Visit That Link For Stunt Code Visit PasteBin in That Link

5-Parkour Maps :

I don't Know Just Parkour Maps For Fun :)

I see it in xSF Server :) 

Thanks,
[H]Yassine
Seems Intersting, Great Suggestions! Freeroamers will be happy with it!
Note : Please Remove Drift Points From Achievement :) 

and Thanks Sau :)
Nice suggestions. I completely agree on the 3rd one.
nice suggestions, personally i don't like any of these  :D
(05-31-2016, 06:35 PM)Sand Wrote: nice suggestions, personally i don't like any of these  :D

LOL  _O-
(05-31-2016, 12:14 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: I hope you like it;

- Add New Bank System and Simple (like New Gang System) 

- Add /Mav to Spawn Maverick (We Need it Some Time :)   )  But but only for the people that have 100 tags  :) 

- Re-Build Las Venturas City With New Objects and New Texture :)

- Add New Stunt Map in Las Venturas Airport (Will be Fun)

- Add Parkour Zones

Thanks,

[H]Yassine

My 2 cents:

1. I don't see your point, replacing the command /withdraw XXXXXXX by something for which you need to click a at least 10 times will absolutely be more frustrating than typing 1 line.

2. That could be fine.

4. That was done ages ago and as far as I remember that was fun (after the initial ranting from everyone), for like 10 days. Then it was just in the way of aircraft trying to take off, people sniping from the ramps (which were high up in the air). Maybe for an event period that could be fun.
man u all trynna make this freeroam nno WAYS PLEASE NO!!!! go xSF if you wanna do that plaese dont make this server like that its a total diasater then maybe few yers later no dm will be hree u might add godmode please dont do this repulsive idea