Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

some interesting things about deer_hunter
dear deer_hunter!
you know whats the difference between us? i tell you right now.
you use /jail /slap or /ban without any reason. i was play many times undercover before this ban and you blow my helicopter up  without any reason just because you can and you dont wanna die by undercover. lvp admins never play this style i'm sure your ban history score is more than 10 years admins in this server soon or late you get demoted. about me i have my giant  ban history but i never typing a msg like this about some other admins here so its not another regular complaint i think the admins here need to know who manage this server when they sleep and im not another brainless kid who sit quiet like others here , next time my dear we going to play the fraps style so be cerfull i was ez on you cause we was a friends. now you going to be an lvp reality star 24/7 on my fraps record. maybe some good video nade yourself or no reason ban  will fix a few issues in your soul.
have a nice day.
Just try to use ur fraps at the time while u r regulary playing in the server (not ban evading), and there will be no problem.
Cos I did nuke ur heli, as soon as I found out it was you evading ur ban.
Snowman, please provide specific examples and days if you would like this to be investigated. Also, do not use personal insults in complaints; please stick to factual information. Otherwise, please don't evade your ban, and feel free to record anything you like when you're allowed to return. This will be locked in 24 hours if you have no specific instances to investigate.
sure joe i understand. from now will be only videos no more talks without a proof :)
Thank you, closing this complaint due to lack of evidence.