Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

forum designs?
Last year when i was here the forum was purely awesome.
now the designs sucks hard, any ideas how can i get an old design back? was much easier to use.
Hi Zezima,

The old theme, named "Core", was the default theme for SMF 2.0, our old forum software.

We migrated to MyBB in December and so that theme isn't available any more.

With that in mind, what sucks and is harder to use? Happy to clarify any features or look at making changes :)
what was your old name? lol i never seen u here are you estroe?Hi Zezima,

The old theme, named "Core", was the default theme for SMF 2.0, our old forum software.

We migrated to MyBB in December and so that theme isn't available any more.

With that in mind, what sucks and is harder to use? Happy to clarify any features or look at making changes :)
(06-17-2016, 09:26 PM)Zezima Wrote: what was your old name? lol i never seen u here are you estroe?

Granny, and before that, Mrs.ProGranny

estroe/Richard is still around from time-to-time
(06-17-2016, 09:42 PM)Georgei dont even know how to reply properly lol i push "reply" and there is bunch of text and i need to write on top of it? #bringbackoldforum Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 09:26 PM)Zezima Wrote: what was your old name? lol i never seen u here are you estroe?

Granny, and before that, Mrs.ProGranny

estroe/Richard is still around from time-to-time
(06-18-2016, 12:36 PM)Zezima Wrote: Georgei dont even know how to reply properly lol i push "reply" and there is bunch of text and i need to write on top of it? #bringbackoldforum

The Reply button shown in the bottom right hand corner of each post will quote someone. Usually when quoting someone, it's common for people to type their replies after the quote, rather than before it - just as I'm doing with this post. 

If you don't wish to quote anyone, you can either hit New Reply or use Quick Reply, found underneath all the posts.

I've gone ahead and activated the default MyBB theme as an option, maybe you will find this better. You can change to it here: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/usercp.php?action=options --> Board Style --> MyBB Default
Nearly one month has gone by, closing due to inactivity (and more of a feature request than complaint anyways)

-Closed