Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should we do it or should we not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES we should do this
20.00%
1 20.00%
NO totally disagree
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Acheivement AWARD!
hello! i thought you could get a treat! with all acheivments but i was wrong!!!! and i asked some admins and i told them some suggetions that you could do with all of them  hOPE YOU LIKE IT AND REPLY!

1. /JETPACK as everyone loves this and its a very nice treat acheivments are very hard to find and only a couple have found them 

2./hunt and /hyd you can have a special veichle

2.get free spawn armour and free al spawn weapons for lifetime! as i waste like 5,000,000 for them every day

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE POST!!

I GIVE YOU 2 WEEKS TO VOTE HOPE ITS YES
Hello :)

1) It would indeed be nice if players could get Jetpacks without the intervention of an admin. One of the things you must keep in mind is that Deathmatch is one of our specialities, it's what a lot of our players love, and keep coming back for. This means that we have to be careful about the features we introduce -- in order to prevent abuse. Similarly, we need to balance this and allow those who simply freeroam to do just that, and be free to do as they wish!

This is something that has been suggested many times, and, well...nothing has come of it. I'm going to sift through the existing Jetpack related threads, bring the ideas people have given together into a fresh new thread, with a Poll to see what our players want, and we'll go from there :)

2) By /hunt and /hyd, I'm going to assume you mean the Hunter and Hydra, respectively. These vehicles are currently available for all VIPs from Area 69 (which one can easily reach using /taxi 6, on-foot or /tow 6, in a vehicle). Are you suggesting that we implement those two commands to allow VIPs to spawn said vehicles?

3) Free spawn armour is already available, currently limited to VIPs, as another perk of saying thank you for donating. By making spawn armour/weapons free to everyone, our already damaged economy will become even more damaged. Buying gear from Ammu-nation is currently one of the primary ways players spend money. As such, I disagree with this suggestion. I don't wish to draw a blank with your suggestion, so please, tell me this: do *you* have any ideas of what we could change and/or implement to allow players to spend their money? It's all very well having a maxed out bank account, but what's the point when you've achieved that and have nothing to spend your cash on? Buying properties for instance no longer has a meaning.
Yesterday a comment has been posted about jetpacks: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?ti...#pid467180