Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should we keep or remove the headshot functionality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep it
71.05%
27 71.05%
Remove it
28.95%
11 28.95%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Headshots - should we keep this feature?
I'm not fond of headshots especially in duels and /ww . For duels you could possibly make an option of enabling or disabling that component.

For street fights, I'm fine with a 1 vs 1 headshot stand-off. The issue comes in when you're fighting solo against 2 or more players.

In scenarios I've personally dealt with:
-at the moment you're stunned by any shot (long range sniper or close range sawn off), that gives the other player ample amount of time to headshot you.
So lets say you start fighting against "player1" with RW and you aren't aware of "player2" who keep their distance. player1 lands a stunner (inevitable since this is skin hit), and you're immobilize for around a second. player2 will most likely make that hit which in that point will make it nearly impossible to win that fight or even escape (depending on the distance).

This forces me to avoid the main lv strip and take my fights away from open spaces which in most cases isn't possible. Heck I can't even try to carbomb since it only take 2 headshots (when having armor - 1 headshot without armor) to waste someone which is much easier to do when someone is riding in a vehicle opposed to running on foot.

Solutions: either remove the functionality all together or implement a cooldown time. %)
Actually, I find it very useful, particulary in these situations while fighting more than 1 player at the time! So if you are good enough u can easily take one of your opponents out, using advantage of headshots, and after that you can focus on another one!
Yeah but with skin hit there's the tendency of hits not being register which for some reason happens frequently to me. So this isn't a question about skill if sa-mp's hit detection isn't even working.

A few of the returning old players like girlygirl_XI were complaining about the hits not registering on Sunday - so this isn't a phenomena that happens exclusively to me.
(05-23-2016, 02:16 PM)PacoBeanZ Wrote: Yeah but with skin hit there's the tendency of hits not being register which for some reason happens frequently to me. So this isn't a question about skill if sa-mp's hit detection isn't even working.

A few of the returning old players like girlygirl_XI were complaining about the hits not registering on Sunday - so this isn't a phenomena that happens exclusively to me.

Yeah I had the same several times too, which is really annoying. But I really like the headshot feature. Especially for making snipe shots on gangbangers. It should stay. It gives the unique advantage to a loner or a new player to stand up against groups. It's awesome.
(05-23-2016, 02:16 PM)PacoBeanZ Wrote: Yeah but with skin hit there's the tendency of hits not being register which for some reason happens frequently to me. So this isn't a question about skill if sa-mp's hit detection isn't even working.

Same case scenario with me, shots on skins were all fine and done good on the day of anniversary, that was until the day after, where none of my shots did damage accurately on the skin, no matter if i aimed abit further, back or even at feet, it just didn't damage at all..
(05-25-2016, 08:10 AM)0Target0 Wrote:

Yeah I had the same several times too, which is really annoying. But I really like the headshot feature. Especially for making snipe shots on gangbangers. It should stay. It gives the unique advantage to a loner or a new player to stand up against groups. It's awesome.

Some call it "sniper bug" or however, I've seen this a lot, not only in LVP but everywhere, even I got bugged like that many times and sniper could barely hit me or couldn't hit me at all. The only thing that fix this is reconnecting (the person that aint taking dmg).
All you can do now is to make a report about the guy who is possibly bugged so we can check him and fix/reconnect if needed.
(05-17-2016, 02:51 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: I like it as it is now, since its unique and different from the other servers I play in. Wouldn't change anything about it.

I like HeadShot Song :)