Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pathetic Admin in Charge
(05-16-2016, 10:52 PM)Russell Wrote: Let me summarize my opinion on this matter.
  • The mute was justified, however, executed participated in the flaming just as much. Punishing others for behaviour you're exercising yourself as well is not reasonable.
  • All three of you were completely out of line. The discussion was emotional and unreasonable from all sides, with repeated display of excessive self-esteem.
  • Overdosed his reply to this thread was out of line. There is (a) no reason to get involved with complaints you have no context on, (b) definitely no reason to do this in a threatening way.
  • Deer_Hunter's first reply was good, however, it later turned out that there are mutual feelings of dislike here. Administrators should not respond to threads they have no part in.
  • The final responses by Darkfire and Fallen in this thread were filled with emotion and personal attacks. That is both unconstructive and, for an administrator, unprofessional.
As such, I would like to make the following decisions:
  1. We're going to introduce a clear, internal policy about when administrators should reply to complaints.
  2. Darkfire and Deer_Hunter must not use their administrative powers to punish [HM]Fallen and [HM]Hoody in any way for a period of two weeks, ending on Monday the 30th of May. When provoked by either of them, they are to escalate this to me or another member of Management immediately and we will retroactively apply punishment when deemed appropriate.
  3. [HM]Fallen and [HM]Hoody are to be banned for their behaviour on Tuesday, May 17th, British time. The ban will be instated at midnight, and I will inform them beforehand. Future displays of this behaviour will result in increasingly longer bans.
  4. Other members of the administration are strongly encouraged to watch out for this sort of behaviour, regardless whether it comes from players or administrators.
In addition, I recognize the concerns put forward by [HM]Hoody about administrators exercising inconsistent policies, and I will personally get involved with figuring out how we can fix this, as I agree with that.

I imagine that all of you will disagree with this post. Feel free to contact me either using PM, or by e-mailing russell@sa-mp.nl and I'd by happy to discuss further.

Thank you,
Russell

I am satisfacted with your actions, Russell. I really am. Thanks for all! =] 
No need of me posting no further replies. Gracias!
Russell, I agree with your conclusion and indeed went out of line. I apologize and should not have done that, and I'll leave Fallen and Hoody alone as you decided.