Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [AG]Horra
[Image: LAJjbj.jpg]

I'm really fed up with this liar deerhunter. I have never used that fking F8 key even my screenshoots. And btw I dont need bugs for kill deerhunter. He already Ez for me. I didn't do F8 bug. And I never do some of bugs while fighting. Unban me and hurry up now! He dying by me and banning me because of his rage. This is only reason. F8 is excuse for ban me. Like I said deer, I'm not like you.

And also I warned you 2 times for today. You did some of teleport bugs when I shooted you. Maybe real admins care it.
Calling me a liar won't help you much to solve this problem, however let's ignore that, ill focus only on your ban's reason here.

You did abuse f8 command in 3 different situations in front of my eyes to force lag and get away in fight. I even warned you in PM 2 times.

You did fake car entry while fighting LVP's regular "Carol.exe" which is one of the reasons I already banned you in past, after u got warned numerous times. Seems to be you didn't learn a lesson. If you have a video that proves otherwise please post it! Since you aren't going to do that,

- You will be unbanned in 10 days. Don't join the server till then.

I'll leave this open for a while just in case u want to admit what did you do. If you want to talk personally to me about this, i'll be available on IRC.
LoL it's seems your angry. But as I said I didn't do that bullshit bug F8. I explained at your pm's and also explain in here. Fake car entry, I'm doing that when my enemy does the same thing to me. Also you. That's not a real bug in my opinion. This rule comes from lw's server. Like you. You created this rule as like there. Whatever you have to unban me because you saw wrong thing about me.
I DIDN'T DO THAT FKİNG BULLSHIT F8 BUG! AND I WON'T.
UNBAN ME AND CHECK YOUR PC FOR YOUR LAGS! I'm banning because of your lags.
I accept my rulebreaks If I did. But now you see I try to explain because of your pc.
(05-13-2016, 02:04 PM)korkuluk06 Wrote: LoL it's seems your angry. But as I said I didn't do that bullshit bug F8. I explained at your pm's and also explain in here. Fake car entry, I'm doing that when my enemy does the same thing to me. Also you. That's not a real bug in my opinion. This rule comes from lw's server. Like you. You created this rule as like there. Whatever you have to unban me because you saw wrong thing about me.
I accept my rulebreaks If I did. But now you see I try to explain because of your pc.

You don't need to flame or shout. And you should not do fake car entry even if your enemy is doing it, just report that player who is doing it and play fair.
(05-13-2016, 02:10 PM)Robin Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 02:04 PM)korkuluk06 Wrote: LoL it's seems your angry. But as I said I didn't do that bullshit bug F8. I explained at your pm's and also explain in here. Fake car entry, I'm doing that when my enemy does the same thing to me. Also you. That's not a real bug in my opinion. This rule comes from lw's server. Like you. You created this rule as like there. Whatever you have to unban me because you saw wrong thing about me.

You don't need to flame or shout. And you should not do fake car entry even if your enemy is doing it, just report that player who is doing it and play fair.

'play fair' it's so good word. You should say to deer same thing. He always doing bug abuses too much than me. But in fact he is an admin what's matter. So I mean this ban is wrongfully. He misunderstood me because of his pc's lags. This ban for nothing. I am not deserve it.

As I said again, I don't need bugs for killing deerhunter. I can kill him easily. This ban is wrongfully fix it quickly plz.
[Image: WklMVN.jpg]

He doesnt answer me. Because he knows who is right. Help me equal admins. Be smart and unban me. I don't have to wait for deer's ego. He getting angry with me and ban me everyone(logical ones) knows it.
I did win that duel :W

So, Horra, even if u didn't cause that lag to escape while fighting ( which is not a case ), you faked car entry again, and u got warned for doing this over 10 times already.

Do u have any excuse about that situation? Or it was me lagging again?
(05-13-2016, 04:27 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: I did win that duel :W

So, Horra, even if u didn't cause that lag to escape while fighting ( which is not a case ), you faked car entry again, and u got warned for doing this over 10 times already.

Do u have any excuse about that situation? Or it was me lagging again?

I banned for F8 and car bug. It's mixed ban for two reasons. Ok I did car entry bug. But I didn't f8 bug. Ok you ban me for just carbug plz. So 2-3 days.
Ban length is only decided by the admin who banned you.
I have banned you once for the same reason, ban length is now double than the previous one. If you keep abusing i'll just keep doubling it everytime untill you learn a lesson.

W/e you did to cause the lag, I'll make sure to come with the proof next time.

This topic is locked now.