Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Hilarity
Nickname:  Hilarity
Date of the ban:  5/13/2016
Suspected Reason: Aimbot
Your IP address: i prefer not to post but it should show once i post this
Extra notes: I killed deer with a sniper a few times easily since all he does is run straight left and right, then he chased me to where the health pickup is and shot him a few times with the sniper then ran up to him and he naded himself then i responded with "gg ez minimal effort" then he sent FC invite and i ignored it (i guess that made him even more mad), then he used some admin command to teleport to me (i had it disabled) just to kill me. Then as soon as he found out what my old name was he immediately banned me. It seems he can't handle players who are better than him in this game, he's not even good :Ond i'm sure this is not the first time this happened, this may also happened with other players. I have already proved to JT (who also accused me of aimbot) that i do not cheat and never have cheated in LVP and can do it again plenty more times.
U didnt prove nothing to JT, he kicked you at the end and asked you to remove cheats, I was there.
And since then you keep telling everyone how you "proved" to him that u aren't cheating just to cover the truth.

Hoody is the one if I remember who was dueling you at the time, JT asked you to record your gameplay, so I'm asking him this time; Have you seen those videos JT? So we can continue.
Hoodie was caught cheating for no spread. As I've told jt before I used trees to block his shots, in an open field arena he would obviously win and still got his health down to about 30-50. so your hackusations are false. i didn't care about the kick at all, i can just rejoin and play like usual but getting banned just because i killed you while you were fighting other people? that is just abuse. If i was aimbotting then why didn't i sawnoff/uzi your health near health pickup? you wouldn't have had the chance to nade yourself. If someone kills you in a game it doesn't mean they CHEAT!
There are no trees in duel arenas, we asked you to record ur gameplay as far as I remember.

And since you invoking on JT everytime, I'd like him to explain us what kind of "proof" did you show him, if there was any.
Near the ship there are trees. and yet you still have not answered my question.. "If i was aimbotting then why didn't i sawnoff/uzi your health near health pickup? you wouldn't have had the chance to nade yourself." You banned me because I killed you because you can't handle it when it's me killing you. You also teleported to me when I had my tp disabled and killed me. How is that even allowed?
I'm not arguing further, you were clearly cheating. After JT adds his comment about this whole thing I'm going to decide about your ban.

If JT at the end somehow says, how he saw a video that day, of you playing so he can say surely that he accidently kicked you from a game and u weren't cheating, you will be given a chance to prove urself in front of LVP admins, and to record your gameplay while dueling me or anyone else u choose.

If u manage to prove it, and show everyone that u actually know how to play this game, I'll make my apologise to you and you will be no longer banned!
Again, I already have a youtube with a few duel videos with skinhit. You're basically saying "anyone who kills me clearly has aimbot" i'll duel someone who is ACTUALLY good at the game and/or at least knowledgeable about hacks. Because you, so far, have shown you don't. The only admin who is good that I can think of is Robin unless someone else wants to throw names in.
As I told you Luna, first we are going to clear out this thing with JT and the proof he had in his hands.

If everything seems to be ok with that, you will be dueling some of LVP players ( That won't be Robin/Ricky for sure, due to his high ping and terrible lag. Someone more suitable. ), after that u'll be asked a video.
Has to be a player who knows hacks and is good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiLunah/...d=0&view=0

Edit: Forgot to add that once you found out it was me you immediately banned me instead of actually checking whether i cheat or not. Just because I killed you when you were fighting some group of people

(03:31:57) (%Nuweni) [22] Hilarity: why did you use your admin command to teleport to me?
(03:32:05) (%Nuwuni) [23] [3D]=_Captain_=: who ?d
(03:32:07) (%Nuweni) *** Hi=] (Id:21) has been killed by [V]Deer_Hunter (Id:9): Sawnoff Shotgun
(03:32:07) (%Nuwoni) [22] Hilarity: deer
(03:32:18) (%Nuwini) [9] [V]Deer_Hunter: oh did i?
(03:32:22) (%Nuwuni) [32] NightFury: ban!
(03:32:24) (%Nuwoni) [22] Hilarity: my teleport is disabled
(03:32:29) (%Nuwoni) [26] [HM]Fallen: relax, Luna
(03:32:32) (%Noweni) [26] [HM]Fallen: that's normal
(03:32:41) (%Nuweni) [23] [3D]=_Captain_=: what is normal bro ?
(03:32:43) (%Nuwani) [9] [V]Deer_Hunter: wait this is luna?
(03:32:44) (%Nowani) [23] *** [3D]=_Captain_= left the game (leaving).
(03:32:46) (%Nuwini) [32] NightFury: yah
(03:32:50) (%Nowoni) [22] *** Hilarity left the game (kicked).

EDIT: Since I have killed deer with a >SNIPER< only (management can view logs as proof) i have recorded going against jayce, who is actually skilled, in lw. RW stuff also in the channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcn76QGs5i0
Hi 
sins the last time we were in the game I can not say that you may or may not use cheats 
I have had a talk with you about that and I still had my doubts therefore the kick back then 
now if deer gives you a ban and you ar saying that you were not using anny cheats 
then you can beter give some sort of proof that you were not using 
if you can not get out whit deer about this mater then pl ask a nother admin or manager for help in this mater