Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Staging Server
Star 
Before changes to the gamemode are released on the main server, they have to be tested on the staging server. This is our way of making sure that things don't terribly break, we don't accidentally remove all your accounts, or worse, vehicles might respawn a bit too early.

This server is public, and you are free to play on it, but we ask for your understanding on a few things:
  • Your account is not available. Worse, we will remove all accounts on the staging server every now and then. It's super easy to create a new account for yourself, however.

• The server will restart every now and then. When a developer is using it, they are free to restart it at their discretion.

• There will be bugs. The versions running on the staging server are still under development, so may not have all issues ironed out yet.
If all of this sounds fine to you, you can connect to play.sa-mp.nl:7778 and check it out. Don't expect too much!

Q: How do I create an account for myself?

Use the /register command in-game.

You may change your level using /setlevel.
Abusing administrator or management rights on the test server can and will get you banned on the main server as well.

Q: How do I know whether there's any testing on?
Concretely, you don't. Hang around on IRC / Discord and people might ask you to join to test a particular new feature.

Q: How do I know which features are in development?
Las Venturas Playground is entirely open source, so you can follow development on GitHub:

https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...its/master
The server is not working
(05-04-2016, 06:30 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: The server is not working

Hello :)

We don't tend to have the staging server running 24/7. Normally it's only started up when a developer is testing something (i.e. a bug fix, a new feature).
(05-04-2016, 06:40 PM)George Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 06:30 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote: The server is not working

Hello :)

We don't tend to have the staging server running 24/7. Normally it's only started up when a developer is testing something (i.e. a bug fix, a new feature).

I want to run the Test Sever In my home how i to do ?
I have restarted the staging server.

Do you have any prior experience with running SA-MP servers? Running the staging server yourself is a bit tricky if you haven't, even though all the necessary tools, plugins and code are available on GitHub. I really should finish the contributing guide that's intended to explain this.
(05-05-2016, 11:52 AM)Russell Wrote: I have restarted the staging server.

Do you have any prior experience with running SA-MP servers? Running the staging server yourself is a bit tricky if you haven't, even though all the necessary tools, plugins and code are available on GitHub. I really should finish the contributing guide that's intended to explain this.

I don't want to run a samp server I want to Run LVP Server ( LvpServer > Samp server )
I have just added a note clarifying that abuse on the test server will get you banned from the main server as well.
/setlevel doesn't work on the server, I wanted to explore it just out of curiosity, I'm still learning code and would love to someday contribute to the server
I assume they removed it because of something.
(12-26-2020, 04:23 PM)Specifer Wrote: I assume they removed it because of something.

I tried running the server on my pc and it just gives me an error when trying to compile the lvp file, it says no AUTHOR file found, but I have the file