Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Luce
Awww gee, thanks for all the congratulations guys, I appreciate it c:
This has got to be the best online community I've ever been a part of. The most heartfelt one anyway. I love all of you, seriously (yes even you Sophia <3 ).

Also, that webpage regarding my register-date is incorrect. I was severely indisposed from early december '08 'till about late april '09 , so it's highly unlikely I registered at that time. Probably registered somewhere early '08, but none of that is really important actually [Image: emot-v.gif]

What is important though is that I'll continue putting energy in LVP regardless and stay with you guys 'till the end and beyond <3

P.S.

(05-01-2016, 08:55 PM)Badeend Wrote: My avatar applies ;)

I fucking love your avatar [Image: emot-v.gif]
Love you Lucy!

As a small extra present, check out your favorite smiley/emoticon and press "Post Reply".
:v

AWESOME.
Absolutely well deserved, you'll make a great addition to the management and to the future of LVP

Gefeliciteerd ouwe :)
(05-02-2016, 10:00 PM)Lucy Wrote: :v

AWESOME.

TEST :v
Thumbs Up 
yesyes congrats cheers  d:)b the fuck am i doing here  :N
Ayyy congrats Lucy :D
(05-03-2016, 01:09 AM)Sophia -The Innocent Wrote: I love all of you, seriously (yes even you Sophia <3 ).

I don't like you, you've changed.

You never liked me though, so not much has been lost (or gained, for that matter :v )

Also, who removed his her post? Let him her speak his her mind, we live in a free world don't we?

Edit:

Post restored!
(05-01-2016, 08:55 PM)Badeend Wrote: Registering a whopping 2,687 days ago and being a crew member since a long time, Luce has become a great asset to the LVP community. With Luce's ideas and insights on how to improve LVP's gamemode and create an even better LVP experience, we believe she can be of great value to LVP's future. It is only logical to add Luce to the LVP Management team to give her the opportunity and space to bring those ideas into practice. So here you have it: congratulations to Luce on officially being a new LVP Management member!

My avatar applies ;)

On behalf of the LVP Management team,
Badeend

Simply well deserved. I feel greatful I had the opportunity to get to know such a great person while being an active player in LVP. Beyond it all, nice to know that players have the chance to keep playing knowing they have a professional contributor in charge of this community together with the traditional LVP  Management members. Thank you very kindly for all you have done to me as a player! =]
Congrats \o/