Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Music that hits you in the feels
this song is about my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s_C1sMG...e=youtu.be
/Immortal Technique-Dance with the devil  (I don't even know how to describe this masterpiece-most disturbing song ever but amazing morale at the end)

/Immortal Technique-You never know   (inspired by a true story-very sad love story with equally amazing morale at the end)

/Eminem-Stan  (inspired by a true story- exposes fan reactions to violent Eminem raps back in the early 2000s/late 90s also very sad)

These songs are fkn masterpieces (everything from the amazing story telling to the message conveyed) but they are either fucking disturbing or they hit you with a wave of emotions.
Those really are some powerful songs Meltdown. I've yet to feel what I've felt by those songs in other tunes.

Here's one that really has sticked with me throughout the years. It represents the career of one man. A legend in the making back in the day that had everything to go right, and eventually reached his peak due to his hard work and great lyrics.

xD ya Soulja boy is on par with Nas and other legends now! *bows
This is my favourite song which helped me a lot. There was a period of time when I was really thinking of going to sign this at The Voice auditions (XD), but I never did.

This one is great as well.

And this.

This song gets me EVERY time..

Grew up listening to these guys, every time I hear this song, it brings back many memories of people who are no longer with us.

Yes it's a slower song, but the lyrics are beautiful, and Paul Simon wrote this song to perfection!

Will post some more later.
Yiruma - River Flows in You (Piano)

Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

a song about loss