Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [InC]S0n1c
Nickname: [InC]S0n1c
Date of the ban: 21 April 2016
Suspected Reason: http://imgur.com/Zhr6T1F
Your IP address: 109.69.5.116
Extra notes: 
Just got banned for the following reason, as said in the picture

It seems like it's so easy to get unfairly banned in this server. Just because I killed an admin at the fight club, that does not mean I am using cheats. Mr. admin who banned me, you are not the god of samp, you know? You can get killed too, just like any player. I'm better than you, someone else is better than me, but that doesn't mean that someone else who is better than me and you is using cheats. Get fair and real, please.

I have no idea who banned me, but whoever it is, all I want to do is invite him to any anti cheat server he wants and fight me there. Been playing this game long enough to realize that cheating is for idiots, also this is not the first time I get banned for aim cheats, but in the end I ended up getting unbanned.

So, to end up getting unbanned again, and faster than it's said in the ban, I invite the admin who banned me to any anti cheat server he/she wants and fight me. I'm getting bored of getting banned for aim cheats which I am not doing at all. So, to clear any doubts, you are begged to fight me at any anti cheat server you want.

Thanks.
You've been banned for cheating.

I was taking a part in this cooperation and I am the one who banned you. That admin who was dueling/fighting you is Ricky. He did caught you taking some enormous damage from a big distance, which made you look suspicious, so we wanted to investigate it a lil bit further.
In these duels u mentioned, you got easily killed for the first 3 rounds as I remember, then your HB completely changed and u won next 6 rounds pretty quickly tho.

But the main part comes when he fought in street, you made it so obvious couple times, removing his whole armour in full run with just 2 sawn shots really? This would happen everytime you end up in fight with low hp, clearly toggling. Some regulars already accused you for norecoil/miniskins but I think it was semi again, since you were toggling it on purpose.

I don't see how moving to another server and playing with you has to do anything with your cheating in LVP. Like you wouldn't turn it off there.
Unless you have a video of ur gameplay so we can discuss it here ( I honestly hope you do ), this topic is closed.

- Don't try to join the server untill your ban expires.
(04-21-2016, 05:37 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: You've been banned for cheating.

I was taking a part in this cooperation and I am the one who banned you. That admin who was dueling/fighting you is Ricky. He did caught you taking some enormous damage from a big distance, which made you look suspicious, so we wanted to investigate it a lil bit further.
In these duels u mentioned, you got easily killed for the first 3 rounds as I remember, then your HB completely changed and u won next 6 rounds pretty quickly tho.
I have no idea how Ricky caught me taking enormous damage from big distances, and I honestly dont understand what made me look any suspicious, as I was playing completely fair. If Ricky is talking about the damage I took when he shot me twice with his sawns while I was walking with alt, I can explain that simply: When you are just walking its obvious you take more damage, and he wasnt shooting from a big distance neither, so he is completely wrong about this. In the duels I mentioned, I lost the first duel easily, in the second duel we both killed eachother, then I lost another duel, then won all others except for the last one, which I lost. So overall score was 6-4 as I remember. As I have been mentioning many times in game already, my ping is very bad, jumps at times, then comes back to normal, so this could be the reason why my hitbox completely changed as you said, coz I have no idea if it changed or not. Anyways, how is this in any way related to semi recoil cheat?

Since I am new here I don't know how to use this forums, so I don't know how to quote a part of your reply again. So I'm sorry but I'll do like this:

Deer_Hunter "But the main part comes when he fought in street, you made it so obvious couple times, removing his whole armour in full run with just 2 sawn shots really? This would happen everytime you end up in fight with low hp, clearly toggling. Some regulars already accused you for norecoil/miniskins but I think it was semi again, since you were toggling it on purpose."

When he fought me in streets there were two situations. I don't know which one you're talking about, so I'll explain both of them.
1- The first situation was before the duel, when I was playing against three people, most of the times alone, but Nightfury came there helping me sometimes, he couldn't fully help me because he was experiencing bugs like getting his weapons removed whenever he teleported to me. So, fighting against 3 people, I don't understand how Ricky found me suspicious while I was dying so easily, coz you know, it's 1vs3. Even if you use any recoil cheat you want, you cant deal with 3 people at the same time, unless you use aimbot/hh. I don't remember killing any of them, maybe by luck I killed one of them once and died like 20 times, then killed one again, idk.. 

2- The second situation was after the duel, when I was playing together with Nightfury and Spetsnaz on my side against N1P and the other guy with 300 ping whose nickname started with D (I dont remember his full nickname). The D guy barely fought, he died like twice when fighting 1 vs 3 of us, of course he got his health drained so easily, because it was not only me fighting him, it was the other two guys too. But N1P fought a lot, 1vs3, and he also died so easily. If this is what you were talking about, then how did Ricky expect to kill me when I was in 1v3? I was banned for this thing in some other server almost a year ago and I got many info about no recoil. Which means I know that to toggle it you need to type "spread". So how did I toggle my recoil when I was in low hp? If I was in low hp and stopped there typing "spread" you would come and kill me, so this is pure bullshit. 
I wanted to add about the regulars who accused me for no recoil and miniskin, about no recoil I can explain easily. It was probably N1P who accused me and he is completely butthurt. About the miniskin I have no idea what it is, but if you mean my skin is too small, then delete it so nobody would be able to use it. But this is the skin I have been using for more than a year in samp, and I'm going to use it in your server too.

Deer_Hunter "I don't see how moving to another server and playing with you has to do anything with your cheating in LVP. Like you wouldn't turn it off there."

When you fight me there, of course I would be the same tough in terms of fighting skills as in LVP. This would mean I was not cheating in LVP. But if I become noob there and you kill me easily, that would mean I was using recoil cheats in LVP. That's how moving to any other anti cheat server and playing with me there has to do with my cheating in LVP.

Deer_Hunter "Unless you have a video of ur gameplay so we can discuss it here ( I honestly hope you do ), this topic is closed."

Sadly I have no video where my aim is shown while fighting someone in LVP, but I would record any fight we could do in the anti cheat server. I wouldn't be able to record it with fraps though, coz my FPS would go low which would affect my fighting skills, but I could use any other device to record.
You got this all wrong, the undercover guy u talked about, "DivE" it was Ricky. And that's exactly when u were cheating, while fighting him/us.
There were no admins online at the time, u probably thought no one can see it but we were both watching.

Since you don't have any records, and you keep saying that u weren't cheating, this discussion is closed now.

Your ban expires in 30 days.

I'll leave it open for some longer just in case Ricky wants to add something.
(04-21-2016, 06:34 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: You got this all wrong, the undercover guy u talked about, "DivE" it was Ricky. And that's exactly when u were cheating, while fighting him/us.
There were no admins online at the time, u probably thought no one can see it but we were both watching.

Since you don't have any records, and you keep saying that u weren't cheating, this discussion is closed now.

Your ban expires in 30 days.

I'll leave it open for some longer just in case Ricky wants to add something.
This is the second time an admin denies coming to anti cheat server to fight me and prove his assumptions about me using no recoil or not. Is it really this hard for you to accept? Just come to anti cheat server, if I am completely noob there that means I was using cheats in LVP that's why I was strong, and in anti cheat server I'm noob because I cant use it. But if I am good enough to beat you in anti cheat server too that means I was playing completely legit in LVP when I beat you guys there. I can't use any cheat there, you know. It is really, really simple.

However, if you pretend that my aim will be worse when I return after 30 days being banned you are so wrong. I am not going to play noobish just so that you won't ban me for being too good. 

Just warning you so that you won't get surprised when I return after unban.

Cya.
See you in 30 days from now then.

Again, don't join the server in a mean while.
I would like to highlight something extremely vital, which is you have also been banned from littlewhitey's for the same rigorous reason.

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.p...#msg234022

To summarize your ban appeal on littlewhitey's for those who aren't willing to read the whole topic; Sonic submitted two videos to report two aim-botters on littlewhitey's. As blewert, an extremely focused, precise and professional manager on littlewhitey's, watched Sonic's videos, he came to notice that Sonic's aim reticle seems to lack the normal expansion and contraction, which in other clearer words means that he has been using no recoil cheats.

However; Sonic obviously changed his videos' status to private. If you, Sonic, would like to be compassionate and kindhearted enough to make your videos public again; I'm sure we would all appreciate this kind act of yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irQh-jOQUpI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1G90CgsGp8

These are the videos that are no longer public.

I believe the total justifications count for your case is now zero, because I'm having a hard time believing that two credible servers, and way more than two professional staff members, would mutually ban you for the same reason only by coincidence or by mistake. None of the admins who contributed in your ban on littlewhitey's are related by any means to Las Venturas Playground.

Lastly, I would like to add a personal note for you as a friend, do not get burned by the same flame twice. Remember that you were only banned for a short period of time on littlewhitey's, and what promoted your ban to become permanent is your attitude.
Those are some very useful infos, ty Bloodst3r.

I see he was doing that silly "anti-cheat server" scenario more than once.
However I didn't have any doubts, unfortunately Ricky was late to get him on video, but still we've had more than enough to agree about this.
Hi!

There's been an internal discussion about bans, and they're how they're handled. Previously, in many cases, there was no rhyme or reason for a ban duration - some people got 3 days for aimbot, others 30 days. Clearly, this isn't fair. We're rolling out updated crew guidelines for bans to try and resolve this problem.

We've decided to unban you early :)

UNBANNED

Have fun playing on LVP!