Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Age of Empires, Command & Conquer
Ahoy,

Back in the day, a friend of mine introduced me to Age of Empires, along with Command & Conquer Red Alert. Both great fun, haven't played them for years though. 

Anyone still play either of these? Or...are there better alternatives (multiplayer would be nice) that I should look at?

Edit: Installed Age of Empires II: HD Edition from Steam
Age Of Empires III + War Chiefs + Asian Dynasties ( best campaign eva ) u gotta love it!

And Age Of Mythology ofcourse, I always have those 2 installed on my PC :D
Red alert 3 and uprising were cool games, loved them.
Starcraft II is your best bet if you want an intense Multiplayer experience..

I've been playing for years, you should grab a copy and come play.

You can even get Starcraft II Starter (Free) which will also allow you to play with me.

http://www.battle.net/
I used to play Warcraft II & III, They were mad fun.
i have Age of Empires II HD too, been playing it since i was a kid
If you like rpgs and have no issue in high difficulty,you should try Dark Souls series( Prepare to Die Edition & Scholar of the First Sin )

It's really hard and you will feel a lot of satisfaction when you advance through areas and bosses.Don't try this series if you have anger management issues though.  ;)

It also has mp/co-op.
Big Grin 
Age of empires III + expansions, is a great game. had been playing for better part of a decade when it came out. :D
Still play it occasionally.

You can play it online through gameranger.First, You should probably get the game and expansion packs.(Assuming you have installed an 'unofficial' release of the game, if you knw what i mean :P )
There are still a good number of rooms and players you can find in gameranger.

Anyone willing to go for it, can contact me for any help. ;)
would be awesome to make an AoE meeting with lvp comunity. If someone doesnt have them, you can buy steam key on cjskeys or kingiun (i think for 6 euros you can a package with all aoe)
I'm interested in AoE II and could possibly buy it in the near future, I have had great memories playing it in the past! Playing it with LVP guys would be awesome:)