Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Free your PC of poor performance! :: Advanced SystemCare
Advanced SystemCare has undergone a plethora of changes since I last created a thread featuring it - it's much more refined, simplistic, extremely effective and remains free of charge! I often see people complaining of poor FPS performance whilst gaming, and rather than splash out on upgraded hardware, this may just do the trick. Below are some screenshots I took from my personal installation. Note that some features require their "Pro" (paid) version, however almost all of the good stuff is available for free :)

[Image: LxE2ZSS.png]

[Image: XMKN7qW.png]

[Image: YLbruqC.png]

[Image: aBHjuD8.png]
Good , going to try it
I have personally used it from quite some time and it has improved my pc alot then i ever thought. It has changed my gaming experience. :) 8)
Ye,this is good especially if it's pro version...Nice and clean..
This reminds me of the old TuneUp Utilities days. I'll try it out when I get home.
(03-08-2016, 08:51 AM)DoctorG Wrote: This reminds me of the old TuneUp Utilities days. I'll try it out when I get home.

Ahh yes...I once purchased Kaspersky Internet Security. It came with a 1 year subscription to TuneUp Utilities. Seemed pretty decent. For all my cleanliness needs these days, CCleaner + Advanced SystemCare it is! :+

Looks like it's now known as "PC TuneUp" (lame name...) after it was acquired by AVG: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVG_PC_TuneUp
CCleaner & Registery Mechanic are far better than any other program out there. (Should use the paid version to get fully functional)

(Pics from Google)
[Image: registry-mechanic-16.jpg]

[Image: 3049__ccleaner1.png]
Agent, thanks. I was about to write about CCleaner myself! This program is essentially CCleaner. It's also FULL of ads and "in app purchases". Spams the fuck out of you and installs some dumb ass driver program.
(03-08-2016, 12:23 PM)Jerome Wrote: Agent, thanks. I was about to write about CCleaner myself! This program is essentially CCleaner. It's also FULL of ads and "in app purchases". Spams the fuck out of you and installs some dumb ass driver program.

Jerome, do you refer to CCleaner or the program that Granny mentioned?
(03-08-2016, 03:09 PM)Agent Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 12:23 PM)Jerome Wrote: Agent, thanks. I was about to write about CCleaner myself! This program is essentially CCleaner. It's also FULL of ads and "in app purchases". Spams the fuck out of you and installs some dumb ass driver program.

Jerome, do you refer to CCleaner or the program that Granny mentioned?

I personally prefer CCleaner for it's simplicity and practicality.