Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [BkM]PwN3R_BoSs
Yoooo....after playing on server in /random it was terribly lagging
After I got killed on /random I didnt respawn (just flew in air and no messages could be sent anymore) and i disconnected..after rejoining same thing happend again...
But then when I left and reconnected (didnt respawn just was flying in air saying: Stay in worlds businnes") it said that I got banned for "Weapon cheats"

pls unban

Edit: I just saw that it says "The ban was given by an ADMIN" I thought it was the server...
Reason: Multiple Weapon-Hack detections

Are u serious? :DDD in eery /random match before I got banned I had the WORST weapons...flamethrower once..and then the Silencer pistol..
U rlly think Id use a hack to get the WORST weapons? xD and i didnt even WIN ANY /random match with this weapons
Hi

Please modify your thread using this template and post back here when you've done so.
Nickname: [BkM]PwN3R_BoSs
Date of the ban: 03.03.2016
Suspected Reason: Bullshit xD
Your IP address: wanna keep it private cause its a permanent IP
Extra notes: y0
Not quite what I was expecting...but anyway, thank you :)

Down to business, you were indeed banned with the reason: Multiple weapon cheat detections.

I've checked the logs and it does appear that this was a false ban. 

As such, you're unbanned - have fun playing, and sorry for the inconvenience caused :)
thank you : )
(03-03-2016, 08:54 PM)[BkM]PwN3R_BoSs Wrote: thank you : )

The pleasure is all mine :)

I'll go ahead and close this out -- if this happens again, please do let us know!

Happy gaming!