Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Shem's introduction V2
Smile 
Shem's introduction V2
Ingame Name : Shem
Other games : I used to be a beast on Cod Mwr Wii, I was one of it's best players, we had a great comunity but it's slowly dying so i decided to left it, the number of hackers and noobtubers is another reason for my departure from it, and i'm not the only one who had this opinion.
Playing LVP since : Summer 2015
Playing SA-MP since : It was so long ago, i can't even remeber haha (I'm still noob)
Intrudoction : I'm a big fan of Atletico De Madrid and football in general, I love travelling and playing video games. Any questions about me just ask :D

PS : This is my secound introduction bcs the other one is a bit missed up
Hello Shem!
Nice introduction :D
(02-26-2016, 08:19 PM)Shem Wrote:
I used to be a beast on Cod Mwr Wii, I was one of it's best players, we had a great comunity but it's slowly dying so i decided to left it, the number of hackers and noobtubers is another reason for my departure from it, and i'm not the only one who had this opinion.

I feel your pain...I used to be part of a CoD: World at War clan on Xbox 360 (BBIA - British Brothers In Arms). It took up ~10 hours of my day sometimes, great fun - but after 2-3 years, it became overwhelmed with cheaters/hackers. I switched on my 360 just last week and there were just ~500 players online, same story as before...people flying all over the map. That was the last great edition of CoD IMHO.

Eitherway, great introduction! :)
(02-26-2016, 08:24 PM)Xilent Wrote: Hello Shem!

Tnx Xilent  ;)

(02-26-2016, 08:27 PM)Granny Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 08:19 PM)Shem Wrote:
I used to be a beast on Cod Mwr Wii, I was one of it's best players, we had a great comunity but it's slowly dying so i decided to left it, the number of hackers and noobtubers is another reason for my departure from it, and i'm not the only one who had this opinion.

I feel your pain...I used to be part of a CoD: World at War clan on Xbox 360 (BBIA - British Brothers In Arms). It took up ~10 hours of my day sometimes, great fun - but after 2-3 years, it became overwhelmed with cheaters/hackers. I switched on my 360 just last week and there were just ~500 players online, same story as before...people flying all over the map. That was the last great edition of CoD IMHO.

Eitherway, great introduction! :)

It's so sad to see hackers destroying such amazing games :'( .
Nice introduction Shem :)
(02-26-2016, 11:12 PM)Sadik Wrote: Nice introduction Shem :)

Tnx Sadik :)
Nice Introduction Shem (I m also going to do it ) :-P
(02-26-2016, 08:24 PM)Xilent Wrote: Hello Shem!
welcome to lvp :D

Good luck with your match tonight against Real
Tnx Hopper and Ricky :D

(02-27-2016, 08:07 AM)TheMightyQ Wrote: welcome to lvp :D

Good luck with your match tonight against Real

Tnx Mighty ;) , and yeah I'm sure we gonna beat them haha, more seriously, I think it's gonna be a great game :) .