Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Some players deserve to get bann
In the videos u can see that their bullets r following me but their faces r not at me which is obvious that vip members r using AIMBOT. About reporting that does not work either.SO enjoy playing in server for vip members only who can use aimbot and for the record i knew that these pics and vids do nothing good .So yes i tried to make this server a little better by clearing out the cheaters but management dont want it to be better so iam not going to waste my time and yours. [HM]hoody i can understand your feelings.You are sorrow because a new player showed true color of a player who is playing for 4 years and never got reported and other players will know that you are just a noob using aimbot for all these years. Admin holsje cant see the obvious but he can see the fps and ping.Admins are covering for them so what iam doing here? THANKS FOR READING THIS POST AND I MUST APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO GOT OFFENDED BY ME.GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY
(02-16-2016, 11:05 AM)Peter Wrote: [Image: za6xc.jpg]

:'(
(02-17-2016, 12:13 AM)cheatbuster Wrote: In the videos u can see that  their  bullets r following me but their faces r not at me which is obvious that vip members r using AIMBOT.          About reporting that does not work either.SO enjoy playing in server for vip members only who can use aimbot and for the record i knew that these pics and vids do nothing good .So yes i tried to make this server a little better by clearing out the cheaters but management dont want it to be better so iam not going to waste my time and    yours.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [HM]hoody i can understand your feelings.You are sorrow because a new player showed  true color of a player who is playing for 4 years and never got reported and other players will know that you are just a noob using aimbot for all these years.                                                                                                                                                                                            Admin holsje cant see the obvious but he can see the fps and ping.Admins are covering for them so what iam doing here?                                                                                                                                                                                                     THANKS FOR READING THIS POST AND I MUST APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO GOT OFFENDED BY ME.GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY
meh you dont know what an actual aimbot is.
Right get it from Ricky he uses it every time !
can I have some pizza now?
I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AIM BOT AND A STANDARD AIM.IN STANDARD AIM UR ARMOUR AND HP NOT DRAIN LIKE WATER IF U GET SHOT AND WITH AB WELL EVERY ONE KNOWS :)

(02-17-2016, 04:43 PM)Faye Wrote: can I have some pizza now?

WHAT KIND OF PIZZA DO YOU WANT?  SAUSAGE PIZZA IS BETTER FOR YOU :X 8)

(02-17-2016, 11:29 PM)cheatbuster Wrote: I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE  BETWEEN AN AIM BOT AND A STANDARD AIM.IN STANDARD AIM UR ARMOUR AND HP NOT DRAIN LIKE WATER IF U GET SHOT AND WITH AB WELL EVERY ONE KNOWS :)

(02-17-2016, 04:43 PM)Faye Wrote: can I have some pizza now?

WHAT KIND OF PIZZA DO YOU WANT?  SAUSAGE PIZZA IS BETTER FOR YOU :X 8) TAKE YOUR PIZZA AND CHOVE IT UP YOURS.
Let's close this.