Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Some players deserve to get bann
Video 
Please  watch these pics a vids and decide by urself.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Here is the link:                                                                                         https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing
Yea, some players should be banned! You, for example! A typical randon unknown dead mad no lifer that spams the kb!
What are you trying to say with these videos/pictures? You are the one who has to be kicked if you're accusing me/Hoody or any other player of hacking/cheating. Having been killed by two long-time players isn't enough. Try to cry on some other Forum's server.
Muller, you don't play SAMP for a long time, do ya?
lol "cheatbuster" ?

Sounds almost as fail as Punkbuster.. :D
[Image: za6xc.jpg]
Knock knock !

we have /report
What exactly should they be banned for?

You have 6~20FPS and a jumping 200~400ping, all I can see here is that the sync isn't good because of that lag, but I might be missing something?
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Let me enlighten you.

First of all, you created a new account and your first post is a complaint regarding you getting rekt.
Considering your nick (in game and on forum) you seem to be either someone new or someone who wants to stay anonymous. In both cases, such irrelevant topics make you unreliable.  

Secondly, posting videos and pictures and entitling them “proof” will not necessarily make your post a truthful or a valid one.

Let us analyze it together:

• 1st video entitled “proof”:  you’re trying to nade yourself in order to avoid embarrassment but you got pawned.
    What’s the point of the slow-motion effect? Are you a fan of The Matrix Revolutions?

• 2nd video entitled “proof2”: you seem to like driving kart, going to the ship and getting rekt. Considering your ping and fps, you should not be surprised to suffer from latency issues which explains the bullets’ directions.
    Moral of the video: in 9min and 44sec you died 12 times, which is, I agree, quite impressive. Actually, you spent more time cleaning the floor than playing. We’ll try even better next time.
    The only point I could not figure out was at 7.32: why were you asking for a tank?

• 16 screenshots: It seems like you are fond of the spray can. We can see that some pictures do have a nice green color effect. The only drawback is that you’re getting owned on each of them. You could use these as your desktop wallpaper though.

Thank you for spending so much time on us; I am convinced you must have more pictures and videos. Do not hesitate posting them as well, we do not mind advertisement. Just make sure to put some nice background songs to make it more enjoyable.

On a side note, that night no less than 5 admins were in game.
You could just have reported us but since your IQ level is lower than your shoe size, it is understandable that you prefer wasting your time.

Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go. In the meanwhile, keep crying louder and louder.
(02-16-2016, 11:05 AM)Peter Wrote: [Image: za6xc.jpg]

Lol in your face Deer and OD

I have to agree with Holsje here, not sure what we should be seeing.
I want some pizza.