Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Some badass suggestions.
(02-13-2016, 01:45 AM)Chiraq Wrote: I've been playing everywhere n I'm telling you, players LOVE this kind of stuff. I'm being objective cos I also don't find it special at all. But still, I saw many guys in other servers even paying for these vehicles,yes. I'm talking about one personal vehicle (which is permanent) for each player. It'd be stupid ofc to give personal vehicle to everyone, that's why I got an idea, doin' some achievements maybe? And it is one more way to make achievements even more worth, cz completing them takes hours/days/weeks, that requieres some activity right? Few vehicles won't make difference and cause lag, and the current ones can easily be deleted.
Tbh, this idea is VERY ROLEPLAY.
But i think adding it with the house system will be cool, won't it?
Like the car if destroys, spawns at your own house (if you have one)

(02-13-2016, 01:45 AM)Chiraq Wrote: Weapons, props, bounties etc..
You're friends will give you that.
If you've seen there are a lot cases like "What to use money on?" or "I have max money? Now what?"

(02-13-2016, 02:39 AM)Jerome Wrote: #4 @Godey thank fuck.
Lel. xD

-Godey
@Godey
Jay's housing system had that, it was very awesome and should be around somewhere afaik, maybe you could take a look at it?

If its nowhere maybe you could send 'm a forum pm
(02-13-2016, 10:39 AM)Holsje Wrote: Jay's housing system had that, it was very awesome and should be around somewhere afaik, maybe you could take a look at it?
Oh, i'm making one too. Just help me up with the suggestions for it. Thanks.

Quote:If its nowhere maybe you could send 'm a forum pm
I'll do that.
Jay's didnt work anymore or had a big in it, it worked like this:

An admin could give a player a house (as reward for an event for exampe) when entered you could play music, and place furniture inside. You could park one car outside and it would save it there.

You could also set your house as your spawn point.

I bet I forgot some thing, but thats pretty much like it.
Would be awesome if we could have different types and size houses for different prices, and furniture you could buy (to give money use again)
(02-13-2016, 12:46 PM)Holsje Wrote: Jay's didnt work anymore or had a big in it, it worked like this:

An admin could give a player a house (as reward for an event for exampe) when entered you could play music, and place furniture inside. You could park one car outside and it would save it there.

You could also set your house as your spawn point.

I bet I forgot some thing, but thats pretty much like it.
Would be awesome if we could have different types and size houses for different prices, and furniture you could buy (to give money use again)
I can do this.
But only if you all can trust me with giving me the LVP gamemode.
The choice is yours.

-Godey
Its all open on github afaik
(02-10-2016, 06:21 AM)Chiraq Wrote: 2) Make gangs permanent! I think this is a very good idea. All gangs are temporary, what if admin had a command to make em permanent,  so it has stats like gang's ratio, kills/deaths/members?
     So, w/e some gang member joins the server he's automatically part of it .

This is currently planned: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/wiki/Gangs

(02-10-2016, 06:21 AM)Chiraq Wrote: - Enable god mode in /waterfight .

I've opened a case for this: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/107

(02-10-2016, 06:21 AM)Chiraq Wrote: - Cars that have carbombs should last longer .

Can you please clarify? 

(02-10-2016, 06:21 AM)Chiraq Wrote:      - Raise the time limit before players can do /dive /inf /taxi .

Current limits:
/dive - once per minute
/inf - once per 3 minutes
/taxi - typically this takes ~10 seconds, which increases to a minute or two if you use it again within a short period of time. I'm not sure of the exact formula behind the taxi system.

Do you have any suggestions for revised limits?

As for the suggestions I haven't replied to: I'll get back to you shortly.
(02-13-2016, 07:46 PM)Granny Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 06:21 AM)Chiraq Wrote:      - Raise the time limit before players can do /dive /inf /taxi .

Current limits:
/dive - once per minute
/inf - once per 3 minutes
/taxi - typically this takes ~10 seconds, which increases to a minute or two if you use it again within a short period of time. I'm not sure of the exact formula behind the taxi system.
As I said, I made a mistake, actually I was thinking of  possibility to use these commands after being shot by someone. 
Imo time limit of 30 seconds for each command would be much better.

@carbombs, 
If you try to make a set up and put an engine bomb, after some time car will respawn, maybe adding a couple minutes more before that happen ?
Can you explain why it would be good to let someone use those commands after 30 secs?

Engine bombs should stay attached to the car after respawning, sounds like a bug to me.
(02-14-2016, 01:16 PM)cake Wrote: Can you explain why it would be good to let someone use those commands after 30 secs?

Cos players very often use those commands to get away from fight . ( im talking about using them after fighting only, so the current limits are fine, except those 15 seconds we have to wait if we were shooting/being shot, Imo doubling it would make things better )