Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] VIP Membership Giveaway!
Heart 
Hello everybody, and good day to you all. 

A lot of you know me already but those who are new to LVP will not know me at all as I do not play any more and only lurk the forums once in a while. For those who don't know me, I am "Jerome", real name Ben, I have been a member of the LVP community since 2009, retired from playing around 2011 and have a long history with many outstanding members and the entirety of SA:MP itself.

Introductions out of the way - with Valentines Day coming up, and all of us (senior members at least) preparing to spoil our significant others with love in abundance, I have decided to share my love for the LVP community by giving away VIP membership to one lucky player.

For those who are unaware of LVP VIP benefits and/or have never been interested enough to discover them or donate themselves; LVP VIP membership includes many great additions to your user experience in-game and out of game alike. With out of game benefits such as (but not limited to) access to the secret VIP board on the forum, the coveted VIP Member image displayed next to your name on the forum, to let everyone know that you have supported your favourite gaming community. Access to the VIP area on LVP's IRC channels and access to the IRC commands that regular users cannot use, such as PM'ing in game players from IRC. Along with the out of game benefits that VIP membership grants, below is a list of In-Game benefits you will receive. 

[Image: Become+a+VIP%21.jpg]

The following MANDATORY requirements must be met in order to participate in this giveaway:
  • You must be a registered and active player both on the forums, on LVP IRC and in-game.
  • You must have at least 24 hours gameplay in total. (exceptions will be made for players with proof of previously registered in-game accounts)

On meeting the above requirements, to be in with a chance of winning the VIP membership you must answer the following question.

Quote:Which past LVP administrator was known for his own LVP famous property which was moved weekly?

Please post ONLY your answer below, anybody discussing the answer will be disqualified and and have their posts deleted. The winner will be randomly selected from a hat, this Sunday the 14th of February.

GOOD LUCK!

T&C's: VIP membership will last the entire length of your in-game account, providing you adhere to LVP's rules and assuming you never receive a permanent ban and/or have the membership removed by a member of LVP staff, to which I hold no responsibility over.
I think it is Jerome.
Can admins put their guess in?
:D
(02-09-2016, 10:23 PM)Lash Wrote: I think it is Jerome.

Thoughts...
I trully belive its TEF.
If its not to late to change my thought :)
(02-09-2016, 10:32 PM)Overdosed Wrote: Can admins put their guess in?
:D

LVP staff are excluded from winning for obvious reasons  :X but feel free to guess  8)
(02-09-2016, 10:35 PM)Lash Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 10:23 PM)Lash Wrote: I think it is Jerome.

Thoughts...
I trully belive its TEF.
If its not to late to change my thought :)

I'll take your first answer as a joke, so sure, you can change  :P
Total Epic Failure™
[BA]Overdosed?
i think its TEF legacy prop, moved alot of times, last time i saw it was on ferrywheel and cant find it since then.. :D
Hey!

Alright guys. I'm VIP and maybe if I become a winner I could, at least, give it to a player! :)

Answer: TEF

x
TEF! im doing this for a special someone <33