Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lag/warping - any improvements?
Since the latest update went live 4 days ago with a potential fix for the lag/warp/performance issues that many have faced, I'm curious to hear some feedback. 

Better/worse/unchanged?

It may be helpful if some additional data could be supplied, such as player count and activity at the time (i.e. what were you doing that made you notice issues?)
Better.
Compared to last time? Better.
Good work done guys !

Perfect
Still a little warping from time to time (Could be me tho).
(01-31-2016, 05:50 PM)Slide Wrote: Still a little warping from time to time (Could be me tho).

like me ?
Ye it still warps sometimes.
You remember now, guys, that this is a third party modification, for a game created over 10 years ago, that was NEVER designed to be played online. Warp and lag will ALWAYS be an issue to a certain extent, and unless you are located next to your data centre, you will experience slight lag no matter what you do.
[Image: FaLAQYP.png]
(01-31-2016, 10:23 PM)Jerome Wrote: You remember now, guys, that this is a third party modification, for a game created over 10 years ago, that was NEVER designed to be played online. Warp and lag will ALWAYS be an issue to a certain extent, and unless you are located next to your data centre, you will experience slight lag no matter what you do.

I had no warps in lagshot tho, just saying. Unless someone abused fps much.
Quote:The Bombshop is based in 8balls Bomb garage. Meaning when there's lag the default sa-mp script applies to players buying bombs - making them useless. This is a shame.
It still remains the same. lag and script are not same.
Quote:I suggest moving the bombshops to other locations that won't be impacted by the default SA bomb system.
Bahahahahahaha!!
Placing bomb on the city and placing it on the map won't change a thing!
You think, placing it somewhere will change something? It is still under the LVP Script.
And will cause the SAME BUG (if happens due to lag)
Remember: If you're bugged. you are bugged.

-Godey