Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Minecraft Server
(01-14-2016, 10:24 AM)Overdosed Wrote: NOTE: You need a LEGIT (Paid for) Copy of Minecraft from Minecraft.net to play in this Server! We've removed that feature in the past, and it only lead to nick-laming and unwanted guests.

Sorry guys!

This Server is brought to you by: The [O]dd [A]ngry [S]hot Clan @ oasclan.com

Read ^^
Oh okay....back to cracking then xD
Heart 
AZUM

I'll be there again <3
I don't have a legit copy of minecraft so i can't check it out. Can you tell me what kinda server is this...factions?...survival?
Its normal survival
and creative sometimes when we get bored.
Oh okay nice :) (i saw its banner and it had 0 players online why not convert it to cracked it might get players and you can ban players if they abuse nicknames)
(08-30-2017, 05:58 PM)Mr.Khan Wrote: Oh okay nice :) (i saw its banner and it had 0 players online why not convert it to cracked it might get players and you can ban players if they abuse nicknames)

We don't trust cracked players to play in our Server,
It is way to easy to assume the name of one of our Admins and destroy our Server.
Since the first day we put up our very first Server, we've always had these problems.
So we decided about three Servers ago, to no longer allow Cracked Players in.

Sorry dudes, if you want to enjoy our Service, you will have to buy Minecraft from Minecraft.net.

It's not even that expensive anyway!
Ask for it as a gift! ;)
Oh okay...yea its not but i dont have any paypal etc i don't think my country even has paypal (one of my friend donated for me here as i didn't had any source to do it)
1.12.1 right? :D