Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Unban me I Apologize
Nickname : Artheer101
DateOfTheBan : 28 November 2015, around 12:35 AM GMT
Suspected Reason : Disrespect Of Staff
My Ip Address : 39.48.40.36
Extras Notes : Im very sorry to Jezza, Jezza give me  a second chance and i promise i will not do such a thing again im so sorry for disrespecting u, I apologize I love playing Las Venturas Playground I cant wait for 1 month  :)
Artheer,

I don't like being treated like an idiot, and I imagine the same applies to you. Rebooting your router to get a new IP address, joining with Artheer, in order to evade your original ban on Artheer101, is just malicious.

We're all volunteers here, of course, doing our best to maintain a fun environment by maintaining order (removing cheaters, chat moderation, etc) and comments like this are nothing other than belittling:

Quote:[19:12] *%Nuwani:%#lvp.echo* *** Admin Artheer101 (Id:11): thx for muting me eventually i was going to sleep so i dont care and btw this server has shit staff tbh

The mute was meant as a hint to tell you to calm down.

You were already on my radar from Wednesday when I kicked you, because you paused during a fight to avoid death.

I'm not here to deny people from having fun on LVP. I'm here to deny those who are intent on ruining the fun of others and with that in mind, I'm going to allow you another chance.

Both your original IP and the IP you evaded on have been unbanned.
thx but i didn't reboot my internet router as i dont have a static ip means my ip changes everyday u can check out check my ip now then check my ip Tommrow