Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GOOD DEEDS
SHARE UR GOOD DEEDS

I GAVE 2,5 EUROS TO HOMELESS GUY TODAY
Great topic,im gonna share with ya smthn that happened to me recently.

Few months ago I brought a 5 yrs old kid to a hospital,on my arms,he just fell down,while playing with friends and got his head injured on a rock,it was pretty badly.
I just runned out of my building picked him up and went to nearby hospital.Luckily my reaction was on time so he didn't lose much blood,he had a short-time recovery after that without lasting effects,except a scar.I found out where he lives,bought him a chocolate and went to his house after he got back home,his parents were so thankful n i felt great doing a right thing.Even tho he was staring at the chocolate probably thinking "dafuq is he waiting"  :D at the end he came to me and gave me his toy.His mother told me it's his fav toy and he wanted me to keep it,for real.I contacted his mother after that to see if it's maybe better to give it back to him,but she told me how surprised they were that he never rly mentioned it.That lil car toy is behind me on a shelf right now,between my medals,n everytime i look at it,it reminds me of what i did that day and how great the feeling was!And believe me,none of my gold medals shines like that lil rolls royce  :)

That feeling i had,i couldn't lose it for days.One of the best feelings i had in my life,since that day i did many more good deeds,consciously.And if there could be anyone,who never did some for real,better hurry up cz u have no idea wht u r missing!
(09-29-2015, 01:25 AM)Chiraq link Wrote: Great topic,im gonna share with ya smthn that happened to me recently.

Few months ago I brought a 5 yrs old kid to a hospital,on my arms,he just fell down,while playing with friends and got his head injured on a rock,it was pretty badly.
I just runned out of my building picked him up and went to nearby hospital.Luckily my reaction was on time so he didn't lose much blood,he had a short-time recovery after that without lasting effects,except a scar.I found out where he lives,bought him a chocolate and went to his house after he got back home,his parents were so thankful n i felt great doing a right thing.Even tho he was staring at the chocolate probably thinking "dafuq is he waiting"  :D at the end he came to me and gave me his toy.His mother told me it's his fav toy and he wanted me to keep it,for real.I contacted his mother after that to see if it's maybe better to give it back to him,but she told me how surprised they were that he never rly mentioned it.That lil car toy is behind me on a shelf right now,between my medals,n everytime i look at it,it reminds me of what i did that day and how great the feeling was!And believe me,none of my gold medals shines like that lil rolls royce  :)

That feeling i had,i couldn't lose it for days.One of the best feelings i had in my life,since that day i did many more good deeds,consciously.And if there could be anyone,who never did some for real,better hurry up cz u have no idea wht u r missing!

Wow. That's pretty special, kudos for actually helping. I get the feeling some people would witness this, stand around gorping and wait for the emergency services to show up. The fact that you took action is admirable.

I can't think of much, although a few weeks ago I was walking back from town, and a small old lady approached me. She was worried about crossing the road (understandable given how fast traffic can be, and how slow elderly people can be). I helped her cross the road, she thanked me, and it brought a smile to my face. Simple pleasures like this can lift spirits. Doesn't need to be anything major.

As the saying goes, treat others as you wish to be treated. With that said, I've eaten my own words here as I've emotionally hurt people who've shown nothing but patience and goodwill with me. It's a learning curve if anything. Mistakes are there to be made, although what matters is learning from them.