Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Phase II: Completed
(08-16-2015, 06:40 AM)Granny link Wrote: Are you planning on actually doing anything to help LVP, Peru, or, is this whole "head admin" thing some kind of fantasy?

As long as the guidelines are followed, LVP will succeed.
I think you should expect Peru to be more of a spokesman rather than an active admin like yourself, Granny :)
(08-17-2015, 12:00 AM)cake link Wrote: I think you should expect Peru to be more of a spokesman rather than an active admin like yourself, Granny :)

You tell 'em, cake son.

My active role as an admin on the field is a thing of the past now. Does a general go out into the battlefield?
(08-17-2015, 12:09 AM)Peru link Wrote: My active role as an admin on the field is a thing of the past now. Does a general go out into the battlefield?

Indeed, perhaps it is in our best interest to have Peru shouting orders at us instead of him actively 'handling' things ;)

[Image: nukethechinese.jpg]
Hahahahahahaha _O-
Hi, this is dab and I have no idea what's going on.

TEF and I were talking about how we met (LVP) and I got curious what the community was up to. I see it's basically the same as it ever was. :D

kthx :+D
(08-17-2015, 07:23 PM)dab link Wrote: Hi, this is dab and I have no idea what's going on.

TEF and I were talking about how we met (LVP) and I got curious what the community was up to. I see it's basically the same as it ever was. :D

kthx :+D

Tell TEF that Ryder says: Sup?
(08-17-2015, 07:43 PM)Peru link Wrote: Tell TEF that Ryder says: Sup?
'sup?