Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Phase II: Completed
Hm interesting...
Do not worry, my fellow admins. I am a fair leader and I'm willing to hear your pleads.

If you have any further comments or requests,
do not hesitate to leave them in my suggestion box below:
[Image: toilet_square.jpg]
I request 10+ developers with unlimited time *flushes*
I expect a steady playercount of 65 players at all times within 7 days. Do not disappoint us.
(08-10-2015, 02:30 PM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: I expect a steady playercount of 65 players at all times within 7 days. Do not disappoint us.

I promise you 100+ players at all times within 3 days. As long as all admins and developers follow the guidelines that I will publish in a few hours.
(08-10-2015, 02:30 PM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: I expect a steady playercount of 65 players at all times within 7 days. Do not disappoint us.

65? That's a pretty specific number. May I ask, why?
(08-10-2015, 02:49 PM)Granny link Wrote: 65? That's a pretty specific number. May I ask, why?

Yes, you may.
(08-08-2015, 11:49 PM)Peru link Wrote: Phase I

Greetings survivors of the once great LVP Community,

For months now our community's activity has become unstable. I promised you that I would change this, and I intend to keep that promise. Say hello to your new Head Administrator. I only have one goal in mind: destroy LVP. Do what you want, when you want because development has seized. Some of you may be asking, "is this a joke?" Yes it is, partially.

With several staff members becoming inactive it is now my duty to lead the remaining admins to victory. While most of my actions will be carried out behind the scenes, it is my goal to ensure LVP's future. Our members may continue to enjoy the server as long as it doesn't break our rules.

If you have any complaints about the server or my admins, you can send them to me and I will gladly have you executed for rebellious actions. Enjoy your stay.

Ceased*
Sorry, my OCD and grammar-naziïsm kicked in there for a second, I couldn't resist [Image: emot-v.gif]

Quote:I promise you 100+ players at all times within 3 days. As long as all admins and developers follow the guidelines that I will publish in a few hours.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what plans and guidelines you have in store. Either way I'm more than willing to put my share of hard work in for this server.
(08-10-2015, 06:14 PM)Luce link Wrote: Ceased*
Sorry, my OCD and grammar-naziïsm kicked in there for a second, I couldn't resist [Image: emot-v.gif]

Much appreciated.

(08-10-2015, 06:14 PM)Luce link Wrote: Anyway, I can't wait to see what plans and guidelines you have in store. Either way I'm more than willing to put my share of hard work in for this server.

I am putting the final touches on the guidelines as you are reading this.
I've made up my mind,

You're all promoted..

Then demoted..

Then banned..

K?

... thx
Peru's Guidelines for LVP Success

Hello fellow LVP administrators and developers,

Below you will find a meticulously-crafted guideline that if followed, it will guarantee more than 100 players on the server at any given time. The following steps require the co-operation of both devs and admins:

Step 1: develop fun features
Step 2: help new players

These steps, if followed, will guarantee an abundance of new players on the server. Thank you for your time.