Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 22.4
Great work :)
Excellent work guys  :)
Well done guys! :)
Another quick update, LVP has now been updated to SA:MP 0.3.7 R2. This is a server-side only update and so you do not need to make any changes. The main changes/updates are as follows:

Quote:- Adds protection against hackers who spam OnPlayerConnect messages.
- Weapon ID checking after OnPlayerWeaponShot in case the script doesn't filter it.
- Actors now default to being invulnerable (this might be needed later for a bandaid rotation fix in the client).
- Adds console variable 'conncookies' (int) to disable the 0.3.7 connection cookie system.
- Adds console variable 'cookielogging' to disable logging of connection cookies requested by newly connecting players.
- Adds SHA256_PassHash() function for hashing player passwords.

Source: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=581259

(Full credit to cake, I'm just posting this since I know he's got other things going on!)

The server hostname has also been adjusted slightly to better reflect LVP (credit to Matrix_Smith for the suggestion).

Updates to vehicle saving are also being worked on by cake. In places, we feel there's a lack of vehicles which is going to be worked on soon.

Lastly, I've made a few changes to the /tow 6 teleport. The shamal aircraft was in the exact same spot where the teleport was, meaning vehicles were teleporting on top of the shamal when using /tow 6. This has been corrected.

Last night on LVP was excellent fun. A good 30+ players, with Holsje DJ'ing  :+
Good work  ;)
(07-13-2015, 01:30 PM)Sophia link Wrote: Meh

Ungrateful little bitch. I didn't know my dungeon had an internet connection, so how the f*ck are you able to post here?

Anyhow, I should play on LVP sometime soon. Glad people are still playing, pretty much on a daily basis.  :D
welcome back lagshot ty cake and nice work :DDDDDDDDDD
(07-13-2015, 09:40 AM)cake link Wrote: - lagcomp/lagshoot has been enabled. A portion of current regular players have made it clear they would prefer lagshoot. Whilst we understand not everyone feels the same, our aim is focusing on going forward into the future, and we are experimenting to see what this will mean for player count. (cake)

So that's why I couldn't kill the laggy noob this morning
With lagcomp on you should be able to kill laggy noobs. You sure it's not your aim?
(08-07-2015, 04:44 PM)cake link Wrote: With lagcomp on you should be able to kill laggy noobs. You sure it's not your aim?

You're right, I read it wrong, I thought you disabled it  8)7