Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Wondering
What the after life is like
I've often thought of what death is like, I imagine that it would be relaxing as you lay there in your casket or in a million pieces of scattered ashes from cremation and look back on your life and thinking to yourself are you truly dead or if it was just one big dream that you've never really experienced a life, Then you wake up and carry on being a number in society wondering how and when you'll die.
I don't know what or if anything happens after death, but everytime I die in my dreams I go into super slow motion & I get this super ecstatic feeling like everything is amazing and always has been and always will be and all is good and all is well. So I hope it's something like that IRL as well  :Y)
I think there's more to it than just us humans, being controlled by our brains and our nervous system working based on electrical impulses and molecules moving..  As you can tell, most animals behave by their instinct. Us humans don't have that, we can make our own choices, make our own thought process and have more interpretations to the whole subject. We will probably never find out how concioussness was formed in evolution, from neanderthals that pretty much already knew how to built tools but still didn't really have cognitive thinking.

Take dreams for example. Dreams are based on associations and often they don't make any sense. But we all know there's more to it when we're awake. There had to be preposition for cognitive thinking, it's probably the biggest mystery of it all, and I truly wonder what is, if there is, afterlife.
*deleted post*
I think afterlife is just bullshit lol.
You will die and not know you died, and nothing will happen.

Ghost? dont believe in this shit. If you were able to choose after death to become a ghost or just a soul who will be reborn i would choose ghost and chooke people at night lol, look at teen girls in theyr room when they naked and fap , then put my ghost cum on theyr face at night, they wake up, cum on face, wtf??? looooool call police, police come, never catch me cuz im a fucking ghost lol... really sounds nice
(05-08-2015, 06:41 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I think afterlife is just bullshit lol.
You will die and not know you died, and nothing will happen.

Ghost? dont believe in this shit. If you were able to choose after death to become a ghost or just a soul who will be reborn i would choose ghost and chooke people at night lol, look at teen girls in theyr room when they naked and fap , then put my ghost cum on theyr face at night, they wake up, cum on face, wtf??? looooool call police, police come, never catch me cuz im a fucking ghost lol... really sounds nice
Hahahahaha, You made my day, You're a fucked up unit Zezima, Don't ever change bro  _O-
lol it was my opinion what i "wonder" about afterlife  8)
Afterlife is as real to a human as his pre-life.
that's a bald statement to make