Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

V Ownage - SHEN | Zoot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVSzzdd0xo
What are your specs? Really liking that framerate
Nice video.

I really need to play more GTA Online. Trying to get the Story out the way again before I actively play Online tho.
Remember to always play the game with friends. Otherwise it gets boring pretty fast.
(05-01-2015, 03:35 AM)Peru link Wrote: Remember to always play the game with friends. Otherwise it gets boring pretty fast.
It must be very boring for you then, since you know.. not having any friends and all... :7

i kid
(05-01-2015, 03:44 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: It must be very boring for you then, since you know.. not having any friends and all... :7

i kid

Correct!
I don't have friends, I have peasants! 8)

I don't kid.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=33646.msg463088#msg463088 date=1430424953]
What are your specs? Really liking that framerate
these are his specs, got it from his twitch page -
PC: ACER Aspire TC-605
CPU: i7 4770 3.4GHz
RAM: 12GB DRR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 760 2GB
I'd suppose he doesn't have the game totally maxed out, there is something I am missing, or the game just does not lag in the area the video was recorded at. I have a 4770k, 8GB DDR RAM memory and a Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB. I maxed out all settings and the game does lag in certain areas, especially when there are trees / dirt around. I will need to lower some settings when I get back home in order to have a stable performance.
(05-01-2015, 06:29 PM)8Ball link Wrote: these are his specs, got it from his twitch page -
PC: ACER Aspire TC-605
CPU: i7 4770 3.4GHz
RAM: 12GB DRR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 760 2GB

Pretty sweet, good to see clans from the SA-MP community going into GTA V, would be great to see the history these clans have had together form some sort of bond up against the larger but newer groups popping up in GTA V
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=33646.msg463105#msg463105 date=1430561282]

Pretty sweet, good to see clans from the SA-MP community going into GTA V, would be great to see the history these clans have had together form some sort of bond up against the larger but newer groups popping up in GTA V
Yeah that would be good, we were top 20 in both dms in the first 2 weeks but its impossible to stay high in the leaderboards with all the gaming websites and reddits having hundreds of thousands of members, nevermind IGN who have over 1Million in their crew. We were thinking of making a sa-mp crew with DM'ers from the community but until Rockstar sort out the multiplayer their really is no point. For example if there is 6 of our uL crew playing a team deathmatch 4 of us could be in 1 team and 2 in the other, it doesn't really make any sense. Plus with no "party system" or even the ability to customise private lobbies the chances for a competitive scene has no chance unless someone makes a SA-MP version of GTA V. And even if that happens I doubt Rockstar will allow it as they did with SA-MP especially because they have their own multiplayer this time around.

(05-01-2015, 10:38 PM)Jhon link Wrote: I'd suppose he doesn't have the game totally maxed out, there is something I am missing, or the game just does not lag in the area the video was recorded at. I have a 4770k, 8GB DDR RAM memory and a Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB. I maxed out all settings and the game does lag in certain areas, especially when there are trees / dirt around. I will need to lower some settings when I get back home in order to have a stable performance.
As far as I know he plays on the lowest settings to get as much FPS as possible. I have an Amd 280x and I could run the game in Very high and get around 80fps during the first week or so of the game being released, however since the latest patches and updates my game is laggy and choppy even on the lowest settings. As far as graphical settings I think the game is still broken.