Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

tcw nS vs vG

enjoy
REMOVE. THE. LETTER. S. FROM. THE. BEGINNING. OF. THE. LINK.

THANK YOU.
DANKESHON.
GRACIAS.
GRAZIE TANTO.
i appreciate your help but atleast if you wanna look "kewl" saying thanks in many lenguages be sure that you're not making mistakes, is grazie mille.
(02-04-2015, 11:40 PM)FULMYCOTONE_ link Wrote: i appreciate your help but atleast if you wanna look "kewl" saying thanks in many lenguages be sure that you're not making mistakes, is grazie mille.

You appreciate my help. Okay, here let me show you where you went wrong.

Quote:I appreciate your help Sir Jerome, but if you would like to look cool saying thanks in many languages, be sure that you're not making mistakes (insert irony here). It is grazie tanto.

Now that we have that cleared up, if you want to post links to YouTube on the forum in a thread of your own every single time you make a new one, then please have the decency to make it, at least somewhat; aesthetically pleasing by embedding it properly. Thank you  :w
(02-05-2015, 05:44 AM)Jerome link Wrote: You appreciate my help. Okay, here let me show you where you went wrong.

Now that we have that cleared up, if you want to post links to YouTube on the forum in a thread of your own every single time you make a new one, then please have the decency to make it, at least somewhat; aesthetically pleasing by embedding it properly. Thank you  :w

so im gonna show what's wrong again.

Quote:I appreciate your help buddy Jerome, but if you would like to look kewl saying thanks in many languages, be sure that you're not making mistakes (insert irony here/ no thx). It is grazie mille.

now that we have cleared up (again) if you want to comment on my posts in a thread of mine own every single time I make one, then please have the decency to say "grazie mille" decently. ; ]
Grazie tanto.
Not problams.
(02-04-2015, 11:40 PM)FULMYCOTONE_ link Wrote: i appreciate your help but atleast if you wanna look "kewl" saying thanks in many lenguages be sure that you're not making mistakes, is grazie mille.

lenguages - irony
^ huso : D